+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I don't mind them replacing the actor who plays Abby. She doesn't really bring anything to the role, anyway. And the writiers have nothing for her to do. She is always walking out on her mother during her screen time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What, the show is pre-empted for 2 days? For March Madness, I presume?

The writers must be running out of ideas.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis gets into a car accident at the end of today's ep. Yawn. Oh, wait, her contract isn't up or anything, is it?
    I no longer care what happens to Cane & Lily, boring goody-goodys they've become. At this point, all I want to see is Ashley giving that child back to Sharon & Nick and then we can move on from this dreadful whose-baby-is-really-dead storyline.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Are we sure that the show is not on at some ridiculous hour after midnight? Or on the Soap Opera channel? Yes, stupid basketball is the culprit.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Canadian networks that broadcast it have filler shows in its place, so I'm guessing not.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Did they ever say who Ryder and Daisy's Mother is?

Actually lately the whole show is a big yawn.

Lily & Cane...I be happy if they both left for Australia.

Lauren and her headaches? Please...you can't see the kind of person Daisy is?
    Either bring back Sheila...or drop the whole thing.

Even Emily/Patty. Enough already. You mean the REAL Emily can't figure out how to get through to people and show everyone who the real Patty is? Wow...some doctor.

Since I thought the Neil/Ashley romance was boring....I am kinda looking forward to the Ashley/Tucker possibilities.

So glad they finally took Ashley to the doctor to get checked out and prove she DID NOT give birth! OMG!

Who is that strange acting woman that Sharon told to pack Faith's bag when she was moving to GAC? She's been around for a little while, and seems to be an Adam-sympathasizer (sp?). I think that may be bigbadgirl, who is the only Adam-sympathasizer that I know!! Is she keeping secrets from us? She hasn't posted in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3867193;
    Who is that strange acting woman that Sharon told to pack Faith's bag when she was moving to GAC? She's been around for a little while, and seems to be an Adam-sympathasizer (sp?). I think that may be bigbadgirl, who is the only Adam-sympathasizer that I know!! Is she keeping secrets from us? She hasn't posted in a while.
    LOL - I think she is the one Adam told to go home the night of the big storm and Ashley's fall down the stairs!

Exactly!!!!

+ Reply to Thread