+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3824714;
    Anyone see Billy/Victoria and JT/Mac romances coming down the pike?
    The writers aren't very subtle, are they? I never liked JT & Mac together, I preferred Mac playing as Billy's straight man - the stern mom & the bratty kid. JT is too solemn and dull, they'll bore each other to sleep. I do recall back in the day when JT was the troublemaker. I think I liked him better that way.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This topic has been sooooooooo quiet lately so maybe I'm the only one who is loving some of the current storylines. Any ideas on where Adam is?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think Adam went to his mother's grave site. Would they please reveal who Mama Bear aka Daisy and Ryder's mother is? I don't like the storyline and just want them to get it over with? Did Patty kill Emily? Did she get the chance to suffocate her with the pillow in the hospital room?

The last we saw (U.S.) on Friday was Patty with the pillow moving toward Emily in the hospital bed. I have not seen today's episode but my guess is she didn't do the deed. I have to hand it to Stacey Haiduk... she plays the characters well. First it was MaryJane Benson... then Patty Williams... then Emily Peterson... now Patty Williams pretending to be Emily Peterson. I know she's getting paid more since she's playing dual roles and she deserves it - she plays nutty pretty darn convincingly.

I'm trying to figure out the reason for bringing Kyle & Diane back. Unless it's for Diane to spill the beans and be all "who is that nutcase cuz that's DEFINITELY NOT the woman I talked to on the phone". I do like Susan Walter who hasn't aged a bit nor gained a single pound from what I can see

And I agree... let us in on who MamaBear is so we can move on. They want us to care about this storyline but it's too stupid for my taste (and that's saying a lot because we've endured some seeeeeeeeeeeeriously stupid storylines! LOL!

I'm curious where the Tucker/Katherine storyline is going - I like both the actors

Victoria and Billy? Oh puhleeze

Ashley and Neil? Oh puhleeze

The storyline with Adam keeps my attention as he remains at least one step ahead of everyone. Can't wait to see what Phyllis does next. And I loved seeing Sharon being all "why do you CARE Phyllis, it's not like you care about ME so what's it all about for you?" LOL! (paraphrasing of course). I still can't stand Nick always being such a dork and still panting after Phyllis. Makes me wanna each time the two of them go at it. I mean, they just happen to be at the GCAC and get so hot-n-bothered that they have to get a room right then? So what if Summer is with a sitter... keep it in yer pants until later, dude... it's not like you'll never get a chance to hit it. Delayed Gratification is not something Nick understands. But anyway... I am loving Ashley stickin it to Adam. She will soon figure out / remember the miscarriage and that'll be interesting to see it play out. Other than wanting to get back at dear ol Daddy, I still don't understand why Adam did all that stuff to make Ashley all nutty (not that it took a whole lot, she was borderline as it was).

Cane and Lilly? Please. Who cares? Certainly not me.
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 03-01-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Newbie

I am guessing that Ryder/Daisy mother is either Sheila or Patty.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting guess about Patty.

Does anyone know where Jana is being held? At first, I thought it was a cemetary; then I thought it was a zoo (with the tire swing); lastly, it seems to be an estate...but would a tire swing be all of the way down by a wrought-iron fence? I am sick of this stupid storyline. Boring!! It's just running in place. Geez.....move along, already!!!
    The only real movement we've seen is that Daisy is poisoning Lauren.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is with Heather Stevens and the red hair? And have you noticed that the actors always hold the babies with the babies' backs to their fronts? I guess it's a good idea since babies always seem to want to see what's/who's behind them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Could they drag out this crap with Adam any longer? It's going on four consecutive shows. Just give the damn baby back already!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3852013;
    What is with Heather Stevens and the red hair? And have you noticed that the actors always hold the babies with the babies' backs to their fronts? I guess it's a good idea since babies always seem to want to see what's/who's behind them.
    She's had the red hair for a while now... she's just not getting all that much air time. Seems to me she looks like she's dropped some weight... appears a bit boney and she was fine before (no need to lose an ounce IMO).

But... she's been let go and a different actress (Eden Riegel, former Bianca on AMC) will be playing the role soon.

Also replaced, the actress playing Abby was replaced and the character is being aged. Amazing how Ashley just recently had another child and Abby is in High School. Talk about an age gap.

Just a quick post to say I think it was uber-stupid the letter was to "Mrs. Newman". Duh, even a stupid person would've put "Mrs. Victor Newman" or "Ashley Newman" or "Mrs. Ashley Newman". There's lots that's dumb with that storyline but for some reason this piece sticks in my craw. And please don't get me started on all the Phyllis stuff.

+ Reply to Thread