+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Why is William Russ being replaced again? I just don't understand that decision at all!
    Ted: Dougal, you can't sit around here watching television all day - chewing gum for the eyes!
    Dougal: Oh no thanks Ted, I've got these crisps, here.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuyWing;3806664;
    Why is William Russ being replaced again? I just don't understand that decision at all!
    Cuz I like Stephen Nichols soooooo much better

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenGuyWing;3806664;
    Because Stephen Nichols was their original choice for the part and he finally became available so they snatched him up when they got the chance to.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Totally Wrong!!! :nono Russ is excellent in that role.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3806908;
    Totally Wrong!!! :nono Russ is excellent in that role.
    BUT, prhoshay, you may change your mind once PATCH shows up!!!!!!
    KAREN

Baby Delia sure does have a GIGANTIC head. I find myself hoping that she is extremely smart. All of that being said, that sure was a cute hat she had on today.

And Ryder's sister, Daisy, has GOT to be related to Sheila. And she's behind Lauren's headaches. How old would Sheila's daughter, Mary, be now? And you just know that she set up Eden's aunt to meet Eden in France. And now she's living in Lauren's home!

I see zero chemistry between Neil and Ashley. I remember the pathetic romantic paring of Victoria and Neil, many years ago. They were just blaaaahhhh together.

Sharon's earrings, today, looked like old bedsprings. Whomever picked them couldn't have picked uglier earrings.

And, about Patch, I might change my mind, but Russ just has physical features that go along with Katherine's. I think "Patch" will look too young.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3809052;
    {snip}
    And Ryder's sister, Daisy, has GOT to be related to Sheila. And she's behind Lauren's headaches. How old would Sheila's daughter, Mary, be now? And you just know that she set up Eden's aunt to meet Eden in France. And now she's living in Lauren's home!

I see zero chemistry between Neil and Ashley. I remember the pathetic romantic paring of Victoria and Neil, many years ago. They were just blaaaahhhh together.
    I agree about Daisy... I've thought FOR WEEKS NOW that Sheila is behind all of this and is Ryder & Daisy's mom. I mean, out of the blue a couple of weeks ago Lauren and Phyllis were talking and brought up Sheila Carter being dead FOR REAL THIS TIME. Well, we all know as soon as something like that is said, the person for sure is not dead. I'm wondering if they're gonna pull the old "the one we THINK is Phyllis has been Sheila" card?

And yes, I agree about Neil and Ashley... I'm not buying it. No fault of Eileen Davidson, I just think Kristoff St. John is about as cardboard and/or fake as they come. He either acts like a cardboard box or overacts his scenes. Sorry, not a fan.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Kristoff was good with Victoria Rowell. She brought something out in him. He did pretty well with the model who played his son's aunt but, overall.....

Patch isn't as bad as I thought he would be as Tucker. How old is he, anyway? I thought he wasn't that much older than me but he might be in his 50's? He's better looking, anyway, and I think maybe more believable as Katherine's son looks-wise. He looks a bit diminutive next to Jill, though.

Oh, and at Delia's head...that IS pretty distracting. I think her head might be bigger than her mama's.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3809052;
    Baby Delia sure does have a GIGANTIC head. I find myself hoping that she is extremely smart. All of that being said, that sure was a cute hat she had on today.
    Delia is played by a set of triplets. I believe one has allot of hair and two have none...hence the constant hats.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3810024;
    Patch isn't as bad as I thought he would be as Tucker. How old is he, anyway? I thought he wasn't that much older than me but he might be in his 50's? He's better looking, anyway, and I think maybe more believable as Katherine's son looks-wise. He looks a bit diminutive next to Jill, though.
    I am excited for PATCH....err, I mean Tucker!!!
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread