+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Did you also see how Nikki just seemed like she wish Tucker wasn't there? There's some history there because Nikki most definitely knew Tucker when she walked into Katherine's house during the holidays and saw him there. She was irritated by his presence.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate to see the actor currently portraying Tucker Carlson leave. He's very good.

And, bbg, tell me just what there is to like about Adam. I can't see it no matter how hard I try!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I can't explain it. I think part of it's because Nick and Victoria never gave him a chance when he first showed up. They hated him regardless and I always felt a little sorry for him and like I stated before, Adam's been giving Nick the business and it's been putting a smile on my face to see Nick so irritated by him. Michael and Phyllis have done some pretty vile things in the past and I love both of them too even though Phyllis has been getting under my skin lately. I think I just tend to want the villains of the show (Sheila not included) to turn into good people.

After seeing pictures of "Patch" and the current actor playing Tucker McCall, side-by-side, the current actor (William Russ) actually makes a better "son" for Mrs. C, looks-wise. He looks more age appropriate, to me.

TV Guide Magazine | Soaps | Y&R: Stephen Nichols Replaces William Russ
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I think William Russ makes a better Tucker too.
    That would be interesting if Niki and Tucker did end up being related, but Niki has an older sister Casey and wouldn't Casey know that Niki and Tucker were twins. Oh! I forgot this is soap world and anything is possible.
    I think that Niki and Tucker were involved when Niki went to the "spa" to find herself. Then, she came home to nurse Victor and they reunited, so she wouldn't want Victor to know she was involved with someone else.
    I like the "confident get what I want" Phyllis, not the whinning pleading mess that they are turning her into. I've never thought that Nick was a match for her, she needs someone with some fire.
    Watching and waiting for the fireworks......

I still say Phyllis and Jack belong together.

I also think Jack and Phyllis belong together. Nick and Phyllis were only hot to me when they were sneaking around to see each other. Now they are just blah.

I still wonder what goes through Phyllis' mind when she runs into Paul Williams in town. Does she ever think of running him and Christine down in cold blood? Since we now have Malcolm for sure being Lily's dad, we know that CBS does resolve ancient history. How about this story line?
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3801688;
    I still say Phyllis and Jack belong together.
    Amen. Nikki & Victor are back together, now please reunite Jack & Phyllis and Nick & Sharon as God intended. I also like Heather with Billy, hope that goes somewhere...I'm guessing it will, since JT is making goo-goo eyes at Mac again. Now did Victoria actually sleep with Billy? I saw a couple of flashback bits a few weeks ago but I must have missed something somewhere.

Patch is looking a bit young to be paired up with Jill. Since he would be older than Brock
    Click to see Spoiler:
    who is back in town as of today's Canadian broadcast
    they better do something about making him look much older.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Jack and Phyllis...couldn't agree more...
    I would like to see some new blood move to Genoa City. No wonder they all show up at each other's family functions, they are all related. It would creep me out to know that everybody that I knew (mother, sister, friend, cousin etc.) had been married or slept with my husband.
    I don't know if Victoria and Billy slept together, they didn't show it or I didn't see it. She did pick him up off the street drunk, dropped him off at his apartment and helped him undress and he passed out on the couch, grabbing the scarf she had on and wrapping it around his neck. Then, it showed Victoria talking on the phone to JT and she told him she had lost her scarf. Later, Victoria went back to Billy's apt. and got the scarf and they both grinned at each other. So I guess they have left that door openned.
    What if one of Mac's twins is really Billy's, wouldn't that be typical since he has now been with Heather...

+ Reply to Thread