+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Today's show was prrrrettty interesting! No disappointment, here!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I haven't gotten around to it yet but I'll watch it this evening or tomorrow.

Enjoy!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't really miss Victor, but it was worth him coming back to witness that fight scene between Adam & Nick. The looks on all their faces were priceless. Incidentally, what's up with Nick picking fistfights with a blind guy? That's kinda sketchy behaviour for The Heir, isn't it? Although Adam sure can connect for someone with severe tunnel vision...Nick's ego must make for a big target.

I like this new plot twist. As disturbing as Tucker's hairstyle is to me - aging hockey player hair is always a bad look - I like him with Jill, and I hope she & Patch have the same chemistry. Speaking of hair - love Mac's new do, finally a style that's gorgeous and that suits her, and hatehatehate Nikki's dark hair and the way it's styled...she could be playing the mom (or grandma) in an early 1960's sitcom.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Oooh, that was a good episode. The look on Nick and Adam's faces when Victor walked in was priceless! The reveal that Tucker is Katherine's son was also interesting. So he used Jo Jo as a pawn to distract everyone and set his plan in motion. I guess JT didn't know Mr. Carlson was actually going to take over the company either. Can't wait to see what his conversations with Victoria are going to be like now. Can't wait for Patch to take over the roll soon. I hope he has the same chemistry with Jill too. Jill is a much better person when she's getting some on the regular.

Victor comes back to save Catherine's company!!! There doesn't seem to be much that he likes better than a good business battle.

I look forward to Sharon getting her baby back, and all of the chaos that will cause. And I am looking forward to Victor evicting Ashley from his house. Has anyone noticed that Ashley does not have a baby nurse (nor a stroller, evidently)? Unusual. She's forever lugging that baby around.

I get a thrill when somebody...ANYBODY...slugs blind Adam. Can't wait for Billy's story to come out about Adam!

I actually like Adam. He's grown on me. I hope they can go the route of characters like Michael and Phyllis and redeem him. I've been loving it that he's been getting under Nick the Prick's skin.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

After watching Thursday's US episode on Saturday morning, while in the shower I started thinking about the whole Tucker McCall storyline (and btw, I canNOT wait for Stephen Nichols to take over this role!!!). And I figured out his connection to Katherine while I was in the shower. Now, please don't ask why I was thinking about all of this while I was in the shower but I will admit some of my best thinking IS done in the shower... go figure! LOL! So anyway, fast forward to late that night watching Friday's US episode and when the connection was revealed, well, all I can say is my poor dear husband who was silently suffering thru the last few min of the episode before I would turn on the 11pm news... he had to listen to me repeat over and over again "I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!" hahahahahaha

I'm going to have to look back and see where someone posted the first air date of Stephen Nichols... I hope it's Monday's US episode

ETA: Ah drat, I see it won't be until Jan 27th.
    Also wanted to comment on a few more things... whoever posted about Tracey Bregman having false teeth... I hate you, I hate you, I hate you hahahahaha I can't NOT look at Lauren's teeth now when she's on screen (why is she on crutches, btw, I missed something) and I find it totally distracting! LOL! And why did Dr. Taylor have to die? Gawd, I love that Adam is gonna be brought down but I'm sure he'll wreak quite a bit of havoc on his way down. I'm loving Mac's hair... thank the Lord they took out those horrible extensions! As for my speculation on who is Ryder's mom (isn't Daisy his sister?) I'm thinking will be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sheila
    since they have talked about her a bit recently. Lastly... are they setting us up for a Neil/Ashley relationship?
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 01-17-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I've been wondering about Neil and Ashley too!

And, yes, on Mac's hair.

When Tucker and JoJo were in Jimmy's bar, I wondered what their little game was, but wasn't thinking enough that it could be that HE was Kay's child. Then I wondered, where did the idea that Kay gave up a baby girl for adoption come from? Guess it will come out that she was under anesthesia when she gave birth and had no idea, but just assumed she had given birth to a girl?

I'm going in a little bit of a different direction here. I think Tucker is her son, but, and here's the different direction part, I think Nicki is his twin sister. When Nicki showed up at Katherine's house, Tucker greeted her in a strange familiar way, like he KNEW her. I have a twin brother and wonder if this is where the writers are taking us.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

+ Reply to Thread