+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I agree prhoshay - all I see is Eddie Winslow. Can't they work around Shemar Moore's schedule?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think I'd prefer an "unknown" on this one.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3779657;
    I agree prhoshay - all I see is Eddie Winslow. Can't they work around Shemar Moore's schedule?

They offered all of that, he isn't interested in returning at all.

Damn... that sucks! Oh well... hopefully "Malcom" will disappear again!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3779971;
    Damn... that sucks! Oh well... hopefully "Malcom" will disappear again!
    I'm only on Mondays episode right now but I know when I see him all I'm going to see is Eddie Winslow.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3779550;
    What IS IT with Lauren's hair? For quite a while I thought "well, Tracey Bregmann must just be growing it out or something". Then I thought "well maybe Tracey Bregmann had brain surgery and they shaved part of the right side of her head and they're trying to cover it up but hell, this has been going on FOR MONTHS now!!! Her hair looks Horrible and yes, with a capital "H". If anyone knows whassup wit dat puh-leeze share because I'm finding it to be so utterly distracting that I have no idea of her storyline right now. When she's on the screen I find myself JUST wondering about that hair.

ITA, I am on another Y&R message board and I posted this about 2 weeks ago....everyone on the show seems to change their hairstyles pretty frequently BUT Lauren??? No one on that board had any idea why she continues to wear her hair like that.....it is so OUT!

Just read this: Christel Khalil/Lily is expecting her first child, due in April 2010.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3780049;
    ITA,

Just read this: Christel Khalil/Lily is expecting her first child, due in April 2010.
    Yeah I could see her little bump during their Christmas episode.

Some more baby news...

Two-time Daytime Emmy winner Michelle Stafford is a brand-new mom. Earlier this year, the actress revealed that she was expecting a baby girl via a surrogate. Now, the little bundle of joy has made her much-anticipated debut.

The Emmy-winning actress welcomed Natalia Scout Lee Stafford on Monday, December 21.

People magazine reports that Stafford's little one, born via surrogate, weighed in at 8 lbs., 3 oz.

"She is healthy, gorgeous, and amazing," a rep for Stafford said of the newborn. "Michelle is out of her mind happy."

In an interview with People this summer, Stafford revealed that she has tried previously to have a baby via artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization, and that she also explored adoption. Four surgeries and three egg retrievals later, she finally arrived at the surrogate option.

"After a three-year journey through hell, I'm elated, ecstatic and feel ultimately lucky to be able to announce I'm expecting my own child via surrogate in December," Stafford said in a statement.

I wonder if Michelle Stafford's real life story inspired the Lily/Cane/Mac surrogate storyline? How ironic, too, that Christel Khalil is pregnant IRL.

Tracy Bergman's entire look has gone to hell. I've said it before & I'll say it again...she's too skinny, absolutely starved-looking (I know Michelle Stafford is super-slim as well but it looks right on her ) and there's the hair thing. Plus, I have had it with Lauren & Michael pawing each other constantly. The characters have become boring dead weight on the show.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

somewhere a few years ago, I remember reading that Tracy had false teeth. I don't know where I read that but when I see her face, that is all I concentrate on for some reason

+ Reply to Thread