+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3775438;
    I can't stand his hairstyle. It bothers me for some reason.
    And wearing the golfer's cap backwards looks ridiculous for someone HIS age.

Waiting for PATCH!!!
    KAREN

Read on another Y&R message board that Michelle had her baby Monday, December 21st!!!

WooHoo, Michelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's baby time on Y&R, Michelle (Phyllis) is a new mom!! She welcomed her daughter via surrogate on Monday December 21, at 11:23 pm, she weighed in at 8 lbs, 3 oz. Her name is Natalia Scout Lee Stafford.
    KAREN

Thad (JT) and Amelia (Victoria) also had their new baby on December 17th. Her name is Georgia March Luckinbill.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When people have babies by surrogate, why don't folks ever say, "Michelle's baby has been born!", instead of "Michelle had her baby!" Here I am trying to figure out why I didn't know that Michelle Stafford was pregnant! I know that my interest has been waning, but I didn't want to believe that I was that far gone!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3753090;
    Spoiler info on a possible returning character:

Click to see Spoiler:
    EW has learned exclusively that Darius McCrary – best known for playing Eddie Winslow on the long-running ABC sitcom Family Matters – has signed a multi-year deal to assume the role beginning Nov. 18. His debut will air on Dec. 29.

“We are thrilled to have the character of Malcolm back on Y&R,” according to a statement from Maria Bell, the drama’s co-executive producer/head writer. “Malcolm, Neil Winters’ brother, has always been a catalyst to exciting stories. He’s coming back to town to see his brother and to reunite with his biological daughter, Lily Winters, as she fights for her life. Malcolm is a photographer … someone who lives on the edge and who always pushes the envelope.”

NNNNNOOOOOO! This is terrible news... I want Shemar Moore back
    The returning character has returned. Since the U.S. won't see it for a few more hours -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I had to laugh when "Malcolm" popped into Lily's room - I swear the look on her face was like, "OMG, why is Eddie Winslow in my hospital room?" He looks JUST the same as when he was on Family Matters. Wasn't that Must-See TV on ABC or something, back in the day? And who the heck are they going to match him up with since they've apparently done away with Tyra, and Sharon is busy with Adam?

Well, 2009 wouldn't be complete without a plane crash. Fortunately I was distracted by Nick's hair, which is currently being styled by my high-school boyfriend...must be, because it's the exact same look he was sporting in 1983. I think he's doing Lauren's hair, too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Malcolm must be making his appearance tomorrow on US tv, since I didn't see Lily today. I was looking for her since I knew that she had gone to the hospital.

And, I guess stupid Adam is going to out himself about Sharon's baby in the panic of the plane crash? Something has got to give with that storyline soon.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

AJane - your entire post made me giggle. Nick is a handsome fella but I can't get past the hair right now...

I've decided that I can't stand the sounds of the lip-smacking while kissing on these shows, nor people talking while chewing/eating on these shows!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

What IS IT with Lauren's hair? For quite a while I thought "well, Tracey Bregmann must just be growing it out or something". Then I thought "well maybe Tracey Bregmann had brain surgery and they shaved part of the right side of her head and they're trying to cover it up but hell, this has been going on FOR MONTHS now!!! Her hair looks Horrible and yes, with a capital "H". If anyone knows whassup wit dat puh-leeze share because I'm finding it to be so utterly distracting that I have no idea of her storyline right now. When she's on the screen I find myself JUST wondering about that hair.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

She doesn't seem to have much of a storyline right now, since all Lauren and Michael seem to do is suck face here lately. No significant lines.

Hideous recasting of Malcolm. If they had to recast, the least they could have done was find an actor who was not so readily identifiable with another character.

+ Reply to Thread