+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 519 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I actually hooted when Victor said, "Have a blessed day," today!!!!
    I'm loving seeing him play a different Victor. I think I'm liking this story line.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Victor making paper dolls and copying his face on the copy machine!! Now if he would have copied his butt - THAT would be cause for serious concern.
    That picture sort of frightened me... Never would I have imagined scenes with Victor doing all this, haha.

I am loving this SL as well...and this sickeningly nice Victor is freaking me out as well but I am loving it right now!

I also about died when he was playing around with the copy machine like that with Noah....

and I can't believe it.....I wanted to hurl when Victor said have a blessed day!

heheheheheeee!!!!

Oh and as far a sLaurne being an "old mother"? maybe so but Phyllis is as well....

and the scenes for the next eppy showed Lauren having cramps....guess they will have her losing the baby.

You're right about that. They both have grown children.

Another thing I was thing about. Phyllis is a single woman who apparently has to make her own way. Instead of hopping from job to job and back again, shouldn't she settle down somewhere and try to build up a retirement?

I really shouldn't watch these shows since they leave me with so many questions. ha

Hey...I can't help myself...I've loved this soap practically all my life! lol!

phyllis....lauren baby swap?

going out on a limb here, but what if
    -Lauren was to lapse into a coma (& lose her baby, but no one would find out) & Mike was to take her away to a special hospital for treatment.
    -meanwhile Phylis could leave (all the pressure of sharon/jack/work..etc) & give her baby to mike & lauren (without her comatose knowledge - of course)
    - phyllis comes back no baby (no one the wiser) &
    mike & lauren ('cause she suddenly woke up) come back with a baby.
    Hey that could work....what do you think the future story lines would be outrageous...
    BTW...have been watching since i was a young teenager...

Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day View Post
    going out on a limb here, but what if
    -Lauren was to lapse into a coma (& lose her baby, but no one would find out) & Mike was to take her away to a special hospital for treatment.
    -meanwhile Phylis could leave (all the pressure of sharon/jack/work..etc) & give her baby to mike & lauren (without her comatose knowledge - of course)
    - phyllis comes back no baby (no one the wiser) &
    mike & lauren ('cause she suddenly woke up) come back with a baby.
    Hey that could work....what do you think the future story lines would be outrageous...
    BTW...have been watching since i was a young teenager...
    That's an interesting theory, workn2hard...you never know what may happen.

Anyone wondering when Shelia is going to pop back in the picture?

By the way - I tape all week then watch all 5 shows on the weekend. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

I'd hate it if they did another baby swap story on Lauren. She already went through a baby dying on her only to find out it wasn't even hers. I pretty much suspect Sheila will come back sometime around the time of birth. Since she was last seen getting plastic surgery, there's no telling who she will look like. Even if she does look like Lauren now, there's no way she could change her voice. That's a pet peeve of mine when they do "plastic surgery to look like someone else" stories. You can't make the voice sound like the other person! But I know it's just a soap where anything and everything can and will and does happen

I wonder if Victor will be able to have anything he does while injured legally undone because he was mentally incapacitated. Therefore, even if Jack does gain the upperhand, by law it might be overturned because Victor is currently not in his right mind. Just a thought.

Sounds like Colleen might be on her way to being killed off, with Gloria or Kevin as the suspect. Anytime I hear a soap character say they wish they could "strangle, kill, hurt, etc." someone, usually that means someone is going to be injured or killed, with the person who said it as the prime suspect. I like redeemed Kevin so I'd hate to see him switch back into a crazy person. I wouldn't mind seeing Gloria go though.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Looks to me like ol' Victor is getting ready to have a seizure! You know how I love to speculate on this stupid show...now I'm going with blood clot on the brain from his head injury that he never had checked out at the hospital!
    Nicki even mentioned his head yesterday. I refuse to be wrong this time!!!!

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread