+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Hi Phroshay!

I'm not a Victor Newman fan but I do think he has a place on the show, so I'm glad to see that they could work something out. Now I have to stomach another round of him and Nikki
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I just knew the chance of his actually picking up his toys and moving on was too good to be true. Darn it!

Be sure to catch the U.S. show on Thursday.
    It was just great, I'll be saving this episode on tape for sure.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

FORT Newbie

I watched the show yesterday, and was very impressed that Victor now is staying on, the show would have lost a great actor, and family element, and certainly the younger generation leaves an awful lot to be desired.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was surprised with how the writers have Victor up and around and all over the place after having a heart transplant. He's only 68 years old, you know!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hate to say it, but I didn't see anything really good on the show today. Maybe you mean USA tomorrow? I'm just glad sweeps begins next week! There's gotta be something good tomorrow!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

per the earlier discussion and now that we know he's staying, I was wondering why kill Victor off if the actor can't agree on his contract. couldn't they just replace the actor like they did Adam or Colleen? Maybe Eric Braeden copyrighted the character and only he can play him?

Victor wasn't going to be killed, they were just going to send him somewhere to Europe to recover and I guess we were never going to see him again. They were probably going to say he had a relapse or something to make it seem more believable.

There was a character on The Bold and The Beautiful who died in real life but, on the show, she went off on a worldwide cruise and has never returned. Every so often, they talk about hearing from her! I guess, eventually, they'll have her die somehow...but it's been a couple of years already. This woman's death was no surprise. You'd think they would have come up with a way to eliminate her by now.

And, about not really seeing anything good on the show on Thursday, the more I thought about it the more it dawned on me that not everybody has watched the show as long as I have, so this was not necessarily rerun for everybody. Sorry! Didn't mean to insult.

I am sick of seeing Victoria holding a huge purse in front of her to hide her growing belly. How much more ridiculous can they get. I wish these writers would EARN their money for a change. There was one day when she was wearing a green (?)dress that she wasn't really hiding anything.

Phroshay I've been watching forever too. I've just forgotten most of the plots from looooong ago. Thursday's show reminded me of how really rotten Victor has been and how he has terrorized all the women that he "loves". Mrs. Chancelor has done some really nasty things too.
    We need some new villians and victims. Eventually, these two will have to "go on a cruise" .

+ Reply to Thread