+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Hey! Don't anyone from Canada be revealing the good stuff!! Well, at least without spoiler tags, anyway. I just called her "another Patty".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3727280;
    Any ideas about the preview for tomorrow's US show? They showed someone reading the paper about Patti being locked up in the psychiatric hospital and then the newspaper gets folded......and the woman says something like, "Oh, Patti" and it was a now brunette clone of Patti/Diane.
    My guess is that Shelia is coming back. You know she comes and goes between Y&R and Bold & Beautiful. I can't remember all the times she has been dead (or not).

Gah, I hope they stop beating the dead Sheila horse. I thought she was supposed to be "really" dead this time. Anyway, wouldn't Deacon recognize her if she showed up?

Now would be a good time for Diane to reappear with Jack's son. Not really spoilerish but -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    However, I looked up Stacy Haiduk (Patti) on the Y&R wiki page and she is being credited with being both Patti and someone named "Dr. Emily Peterson". So maybe the actress is being kept around and recast as one of Patti's doctors from the past??? Or the plastic surgeon who Victor paid?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3727280;
    Any ideas about the preview for tomorrow's US show? They showed someone reading the paper about Patti being locked up in the psychiatric hospital and then the newspaper gets folded......and the woman says something like, "Oh, Patti" and it was a now brunette clone of Patti/Diane.
    Patti/Diane? do you mean Patti/Mary Jane?

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3728604;
    Gah, I hope they stop beating the dead Sheila horse. I thought she was supposed to be "really" dead this time. Anyway, wouldn't Deacon recognize her if she showed up?

Now would be a good time for Diane to reappear with Jack's son. Not really spoilerish but -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    However, I looked up Stacy Haiduk (Patti) on the Y&R wiki page and she is being credited with being both Patti and someone named "Dr. Emily Peterson". So maybe the actress is being kept around and recast as one of Patti's doctors from the past??? Or the plastic surgeon who Victor paid?
    Yes, I froze my TV and went up to it and closely read the diploma on the wall in her office as the camera scanned it...Dr. Emily Peterson, California College of Professional Psychiatrists....so who exactly is Dr. Emily Peterson....and it is Mary Jane/Patti with her hair up and big glasses on reading that article in the GC newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3728762;
    Yes, I froze my TV and went up to it and closely read the diploma on the wall in her office as the camera scanned it...Dr. Emily Peterson, California College of Professional Psychiatrists....so who exactly is Dr. Emily Peterson....and it is Mary Jane/Patti with her hair up and big glasses on reading that article in the GC newspaper.
    was this Canada's Friday episode? I haven't seen my DVR'd episode for Mon or Tues so was wondering.

In wikipedia - it Says Dr. Emily Peterson is Patty Williams psychiatrist and that Patty used Emily's image for her plastic surgery. Convenient.

I'm ready for November sweeps. The show is boring right now.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

according to the other sites, Deacon will be leaving the show, Nikki could be going on ocassional appearances and Billy Abbott has bought the magazine.

Eric Braeden will be staying as Victor Newman!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Well, hello there "invisible woman"!! Glad to see you!! Thanks for that Victor info! Didn't realize Eric was 68!!

+ Reply to Thread