+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Noticed Phyllis' and Neil's characters have been MIA too. Are they also making people take extended vacations or something to save money?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3714213;
    Noticed Phyllis' and Neil's characters have been MIA too. Are they also making people take extended vacations or something to save money?
    I follow Michelle Stafford on Twitter and she last posted over the weekend that she would be back on the 28th.......

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3714213;
    I would not be unhappy if they put Neil/Kristoff St. John on a permanent vacation.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ok this show is going to suck without Victor. who will Jack spew all of his venom at now?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3714482;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ok this show is going to suck without Victor. who will Jack spew all of his venom at now?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Only person I can think of is Adam but Adam is out of his league.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3714649;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Only person I can think of is Adam but Adam is out of his league.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I think the Victor/Jack feud has had its day...Adam/Nick are the next two to do the lifelong enemies thing, I think.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Victor is an "institution" for this show. I can't see them writing him out unless he decides to go.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3715571;
    Victor is an "institution" for this show. I can't see them writing him out unless he decides to go.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He technically has. Since they're trying to make him take a pay cut now when it's not the end of his contract but just the end of his 13 week cycle, he's decided to go. I don't think he's going to do what Joshua Morrow (Nick) or Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki) has done by taking the pay cut now. Victor ain't having it and that's why he's already said his goodbyes.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe we'd better wait and see if Colleen's heart is going to be a match for him yet. If it's not, I'd say he's probably gone. Everybody seems to be going through these contract bumps right now and it looks like most of them are working out their differences. He is an older actor who has basically done one thing for the majority of his career; I can't imagine him being super willing to put himself out there on the market unless he just has to. I would think that a younger actor would be a different case, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK - Ashley really thinks she had a baby???? Uh, wouldn't there be some things happening "down there" that would lead you to believe you gave birth? She really thinks Adam delivered the baby and cleaned up? This is so farfetched!

+ Reply to Thread