+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Yeah...they wish! The clothes were dry when he first brought her out of the lake and laid her on the ground. I just hate stupid stuff!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

WTH? Nicki is back. Did anyone explain why she isn't in the ditch somewhere near the Newman ranch?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Nope. I think it was an elaborate alternate story in case Melody Thomas Scott's contract negotiations didn't work out.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3710527;
    WTH? Nicki is back. Did anyone explain why she isn't in the ditch somewhere near the Newman ranch?
    All she (Nikki) said was, what, didn't anyone get my letters? I think Adam had one letter - she wrote to Victoria and Nick to the ranch, I guess they all get their mail at the same place. Why would Adam even handle the mail - don't they have a Miguel or a Stella type person to do that for them?

Well, poor Stella got fired. And Miguel...what a joke!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Eric Breaden has been written off Y&R!

Nelson Branco from TV Guide Canada reports that Y&Rs Eric Braeden has been written out of the show, and taped his last scenes and Braeden's rep confirms it's true, at least for now. As Y&R has done with other cast members, the show asked Braeden to take a pay cut when his 13-week contract cycle expired. Reports Branco, "Actors like Braeden and Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki), who this past summer was written out after she balked over the same issue, are furious; not over the fact that they are being asked to take pay cuts but that they are being expected to re-negotiate their contracts during their 13-week cycles. It is important to note that they are willing to take pay cuts but at the end of their contracts." Braeden's rep tells Digest. "Eric is in talks with the show. He may or may not be back."

Breaking News - Soap Opera News - Soap News - Soap Updates - Spoilers - Scoops
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read today on a soap forum that Eric Braeden(sp?) is leaving The Young and the Restless. Something about contract disagreement. Don't know if it's true.

Oh, sorry. I didn't see the post before mine.
    Last edited by kattatude; 09-28-2009 at 06:02 PM.

I also see that Amelia Heinle (Victoria) is pregnant again.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3713165;
    I also see that Amelia Heinle (Victoria) is pregnant again.
    Gawd, carrying around that stupid big purse is so ridiculous. How creative these folks are.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

No wonder she looks like crap again. Her hair, ugh. Are they writing this pregnancy into the show? I suppose we'll be wondering if it's Deacon's or JT's baby?

Good grief, how bad off financially is this show anyway? Colleen's just been written out, Brad gone this year as well...now we nearly lose Nikki and very possibly (or likely) Victor. I really hate the attention focused on Kevin/Jana/Daniel/Amber (though I like that Deacon ) - not liking the direction the show is going in.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread