+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I saw your Monday epi today -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm astonished they are killing off Colleen, particularly after Brad's death - I thought there was plenty of room for her character as JT and Victoria are obviously headed for ruin. I guess she's not "technically" dead yet but that scene with Lily confirmed it for me. Poor Tracy!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

One thing about soaps... things are so rarely as they appear to be. Even if we think so for now, the writers can go a different direction and explain it away

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I was loving Victor and Jack's bantering back and forth and was when Victor told Jack that if his daughter and wife weren't upstairs he'd put him through a wall.

I saw Thursday and Friday episodes, but I must missed how Jack found Colleen...? She was totally immersed in a lake for how many days??? Did anyone else catch how he knew she was there?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't think that they showed that; suddenly, he just had her and was trying to resuscitate her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty;3706297;
    I saw Thursday and Friday episodes, but I must missed how Jack found Colleen...? She was totally immersed in a lake for how many days??? Did anyone else catch how he knew she was there?
    All they showed was him screaming for her and noticing that a boat was tipped over in the water. We see him paddling out but we never actually see him rescue her from the water. When they first opened the episode with her already floating in the water, I thought I missed something and accidentally skipped an episode but realized that I didn't. I don't like when they do that. It's like they skip past certain points on purpose and I'm left feeling like I missed something.

OK, so I watched Friday's episode closely last night (actually I had to watch 4 out of the 5 days), and this is what I saw: When Jack got up to the lake, he saw the boat tipped over, but they never showed Colleen floating in the lake.; and, remember that they showed that Colleed struck her head on the underside of the boat The last time we saw her, she was in floating/standing position at the bottom of the lake. The next thing they showed was Jack bringing her from the lake; the ONLY thing wet on him was the front of his shirt (no wet hair, pants, or anything!). His cell phone rings, so he reaches into his pants pocket, but it stops ringing before he can answer it. Let us not forget that he supposedly had to retrieve her from the bottom of the lake. He tells Patty, who is holding him at gunpoint, who had called and to hit 'redial' to call Paul back?? WHO IS WRITING THIS CRAP?? Of course, poor Colleen is laying on the ground with no one giving her that disgusting mouth-to-mouth, and no one has been since he gave her a few breaths and a few compressions before Patty drew down on him. Right before the show ends, you hear 3 gunshots (after Victor has appeared and is trying to talk Patty into giving him the gun and, basically, admits to all that he has done to get Patty back into the Genoa City scenario. I was sure that it was Paul that was going to shoot his sister, but Paul and JT were not at their location yet. So, who did Whack-a-Doodle shoot?

Awful Adam has an envelope that he is hiding with "Skeletal Nikki's", return address on it that came in the mail! It's from, maybe, Las Vegas? Maybe they have a club that hires senior citizens to strip out there?

Did anyone besides me notice how flat Ashley looked Friday? Not even a slight bump in that maternity top!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3706731;
    Awful Adam has an envelope that he is hiding with "Skeletal Nikki's", return address on it that came in the mail! It's from, maybe, Las Vegas? Maybe they have a club that hires senior citizens to strip out there?
    More bump than grind for Nikki these days...

Shay, I think they cut a lot of scenes from the rescue. When you see Monday's show, there's a scene where one of the characters involved explains what happened although we never actually saw it. I assumed they added it in after they decided not to show some of the action.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Do they explain the dry clothes and hair? Friday's show was pretty bad.

Not that but there's more details about the rescue. I assumed the dry clothes and hair were as a result of the long, drawn-out negotiations with Patty while Colleen languished on the ground.

+ Reply to Thread