+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

My stepfather watches religiously. When I miss it, I call him for a recap.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

When Y&R first started back in the 70's, they used to wheel a TV into the cafeteria so the girls could watch it during their lunchtime! (I had already graduated by then) I used to watch it in college and at my first job, my lunch was from 12:30-1:30 so I could watch it during lunch time! I missed a few years here and there until VCRs came around.

Still, I don't think my husband would ever admit to knowing any of the Y&R characters to his friends!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The guys also got a kick out of All My Children. My macho ex-, who is retired and not doing much, was talking about what he watched on television; never mentioned Y/R. I asked him if he watched it, and he said, "No,". I called him on it: Me: "You lie!" All he could do was laugh!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-28-2009 at 11:44 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

My husband is the one who hooked me onto Y&R.

Is no one interested in the storyline? I kind of like Victor and Jack going head to head again.

Teacher, Teacher....I am!!! It has finally gotten interesting again. I am sick of Ashley thinking that she is pregnant; why won't someone verbally notice that she's not getting and bigger and, in fact, is probably shrinking???

And where is Nicki's skeleton??? I'm sure the animals have been dining on her by now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I missed today. Is Colleen dead? All of that floating around in the water for 2 days should have done it, huh?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

According to Jack, she's "barely breathing"! Not that I know how.

Spoiler!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The word is that Patty shoots Victor, and Coleen becomes brain dead. Victor has bullet fragments in his heart and needs a transplant...three guesses to whose heart he's suppose to get.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Monday's US Episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor took 3 bullets incl. in the heart; told Victoria he tried to tell Nikki that he loved her too but she left; Colleen is brain dead; Patty surrendered and is going to a maximum facility psychiatric hospital

+ Reply to Thread