+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 521 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Does anyone else think that maybe we're working up to a brain tumor or something for Victor? Something is definitely altering his personality.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Maybe he has a little bleed in his head. They were focusing on his head injury that he got when Nicki was shot and he fought with the assailant.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Does anyone else think that maybe we're working up to a brain tumor or something for Victor? Something is definitely altering his personality.
    Yeah, I think that's more likely than Alzheimer's or the like, assuming Eric Braeden has every intention of remaining on the show.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Whatever it is, I'm getting really interested! What strange behavior from Victor!

Quote Originally Posted by dahoney7 View Post
    Whatever it is, I'm getting really interested! What strange behavior from Victor!
    It really is. And like AJane, I doubt Alzheimer's. Victor just wouldn't put up with that. Makes you sorry to have to miss an episode, doesn't it?

He's got to have some sort of brain injury, it's the only way to explain his weird behavior. Nice Victor is freakin me out.

Oh man, me too!

He's not only nice, he's sickeningly nice.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I actually hooted when Victor said, "Have a blessed day," today!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Victor making paper dolls and copying his face on the copy machine!! Now if he would have copied his butt - THAT would be cause for serious concern.

I missed today. I'm sure 10 minutes into tomorrow's show, I'll be caught up.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread