+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Wow! You got to meet him? I am truly jealous. Great to hear that he's a super nice guy though...

Since it seems Ashley is going to be institutionalized and Sharon is there, I still suspect the babies will be switched. Or if Ashley's baby is dead, she'll somehow end up with Sharon's baby.

Funny, I've only been watching a day or so here and there and I'm not missing a thing.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ashley looked crazier than ever yesterday! Good acting job!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3677987;
    Since it seems Ashley is going to be institutionalized and Sharon is there, I still suspect the babies will be switched. Or if Ashley's baby is dead, she'll somehow end up with Sharon's baby.

Funny, I've only been watching a day or so here and there and I'm not missing a thing.
    Yup... I agree... a baby "switching" is in the future.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3677987;

I see baby kidnapping in the future... I think that they will institutionalize Patty and she will kidnap Sharon's baby, believing that the baby is hers and Jacks.

Interesting take! I kind of figured that Patty would get snuffed out by the police, but your idea is really good!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think that they will pair Ashley with Adam, and he will use her to eliminate Victor. It's about time for Victor to get shot, stabbed or whatever again. I wonder if Adam has already found Niki and is holding her hostage somewhere?
    That would be a good way to have Victor and Niki reunite again,and again.....

Wow!! Your creative brain has really been working overtime! I totally LOVE your storyline ideas!!!

Sometimes I don't get to watch the show during the day, so I will watch it on the soap channel at 7 p.m. My hubby will be around at that time so he will kind of follow the storyline, etc. I cannot tell you how many times he has asked me lately if they have found Nikki yet! It cracks me up.

I think Patti will end up in the same place as Sharon and will be linked somehow to a baby snatching situation, too.

Did I notice a real live kitty with Patti today? I will have to let my granddaughter know about it since she has referred to Patti/MaryJane as that crazy lady with the dead cat!

Gloria cracked me up today when she was in the nun's habit.

I think you'd be surprised at how many men watch Y&R! In college, guys would take up one whole room, and then be sprinkled among the female watchers to catch the show! They could talk about Nikki and Victor as well as any of the women could...AND they discuss it among themselves! Just ask some college guys!

+ Reply to Thread