+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I'm sure after being hit Nikki was found by the cab driver who was coming to pick her up out on the main road... he "didn't recognize her" and took her to some really really really remote hospital... or maybe his cabin... where she'll have amnesia and once the resolved contract-crapola catches up to the timing of the show she'll be back on screen again. Just like Josh Morrow / Nick.

But hey, I could be wrong.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yesterday, when they revealed Lily's shaved head....it looked real!!! I know that she would never do that in real life "just because". I've often wondered what it would be like to do it "just because" and to just start all over again. Wondering is as far as it will go, though!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What disappointed me yesterday is it was so glaringly obvious she was wearing a wig in all the scenes aired yesterday before she shaved her head. The hair was waaaaay too shiny and the wrong color. Looked like barbie-doll hair. And she had an unusual amount of makeup on (foundation) presumably because they had to cover the skull cap appropriately.

But... that said... they did a great great job with the skull cap I have to admit. She has a very pretty face and being w/o hair she still looks pretty

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3671253;
    What disappointed me yesterday is it was so glaringly obvious she was wearing a wig in all the scenes aired yesterday before she shaved her head. The hair was waaaaay too shiny and the wrong color. Looked like barbie-doll hair. And she had an unusual amount of makeup on (foundation) presumably because they had to cover the skull cap appropriately.

But... that said... they did a great great job with the skull cap I have to admit. She has a very pretty face and being w/o hair she still looks pretty
    I meant to say that she had an usual amount of face makeup on (foundation)... not like eye makeup or other stuff. It struck me as if it was a completely different makeup artist working on her that day. But... the end result... good

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard, this morning on the radio, that Victoria Rowell is in negotiations for a possible return to the show in the fall!!!

I get so sick of these shows playing these games.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow! That would be something if she came back. With the storylines of late, at this point I'm game for anything!

I personally can NOT stand Victoria OR Drucilla... but I'd put money on that return. And sooner rather than later.

Doug Davidson did such a good job at the end of today's US show... between that performance and when Nikki called off the wedding I think he's done some of his best work in a long long long time. Of course it helps that he's in some meaty storylines

I agree... I'm glad he's getting a bit more screen time.

BTW Marlena... Happy naked Friday: Happy #Nakedfriday on Twitpic

A bit of backstory - I've been semi-stalking Daniel Goddard on Twitter and he's doing this thing called Naked Fridays. I think I've died and gone to heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3674181;
    I agree... I'm glad he's getting a bit more screen time.

BTW Marlena... Happy naked Friday: Happy #Nakedfriday on Twitpic

A bit of backstory - I've been semi-stalking Daniel Goddard on Twitter and he's doing this thing called Naked Fridays. I think I've died and gone to heaven!
    I follow him too and his NakedFriday posts crack me up!! I met him last month when I visited the set and he's even nicer and better looking in person

+ Reply to Thread