+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

It cracked me up when Jack said, to Mary Jane, "Is that cat dead??"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3585189;
    She's got that right!

BTW - this isn't really a spoiler but Cane looks totally dreamy at the end of Monday's episode (US).
    Cane (Daniel Goddard) looks dreamy most anytime if you ask me

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

OK, the both of you sound like you're in junior high school!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sorry prhoshay - that was the best way to describe it. It didn't sound right to say "he looked really hot" - he was dreamy. I wish there was boys like that back when I was in high school!
    Last edited by football_chick; 07-19-2009 at 10:59 AM. Reason: edit

As I watched Jill today, I wondered if she still had that job as a manicurist. She seems to be hanging out at the Chancellor estate a lot these days. Did she get fired or quit......or did they just sort of drop that storyline?

The way Chloe was checking out "Chance" I see a little hookup in the future. Anyone else?

Is it just me, or does Chloe have longer and fuller hair?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3594947;
    Is it just me, or does Chloe have longer and fuller hair?
    I don't know - but it looked to me like she needed to wash and brush that mop.

I think that they are throwing in extensions really fast on the set, with the way that some of these people are looking so ratty. Almost like it's a last minute thought, with not enough time to do a good job.

Chloe is most definitely sporting extensions. I see they threw her's in just as they did Mac's for Kay's wedding.

Ugh, I was just commenting to my MIL yesterday about Chloe's horrid extensions - you can clearly see where her real hair ends and the fake stuff begins. However, she should consider growing her hair out a bit longer. That inverted bob with no bangs that she's always been sporting makes her look too angular and severe, and she's really a pretty girl with the softer hair style.
    I was reading an interview with the actress who plays Mac a few weeks ago, and she said that just before joining the show, she had long blonde hair and she'd recently cut it off. Then she starts filming and TPTB decided she needed the long fair hair back.

Liking this Deacon guy - he's the only reason I'm not FF'ing the Amber/Daniel/Kevin/Jana bits. I'm confused, though...never watched B&B and I'm a bit annoyed that the writers seem to assume we should know his & Amber's history. I've missed a couple shows over the past two weeks - is this son of Deacon's Amber's child? Were the two of them actually married? Why is he pursuing her and why does Amber hate him?

I'm finding this Lily-with-cancer storyline a bit tedious - they're not planning to off the character, are they? Has anyone come across any spoilers?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread