+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I am sick of the art I am sick of the art I am sick of the art I am sick of the art!!!

Amber Daniel Kevin Jana Summer Ashley
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I sure didn't see that coming with Phillip either. Didn't. See. It. Coming! I still love Daniel Goddard (Cane) so I'm sure they'll redeem him Stacy Haiduk plays crazy nearly as well as Sheila Carter. Loved Deacon on Friday - always have loved Sean Kanaan

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

For someone who apparently is hanging out in the shed all day and night, Mary Jane sure looks very well put together. Wish I could look like that first thing in the morning!

so did Ash lose her baby or not? If so, who's sonogram is she seeing?

The doc rigged his computer with a picture so that she'd/they'd think that they were seeing her baby. She is said to be having a hysterical pregnancy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

that makes me mad...we have been down that road with these two...I want them to be happy and have a baby

That whole sonogram scene was so lame. First of all, is there a computer program that will actually do a sonogram? I think not!

And the way Ashley was sitting up during the sonogram was absurd! Just like the way they had Summer situated in the hospital bed when she was in the coma!

:nono :nono :nono

When will people get it through their heads that soap operas are not about people being happy?? They will NEVER get any viewers that way. :nono

Okay so now Lily is having some female issues. And Olivia is there at the hospital getting all kinds of tests done swiftly.

Didn't Olivia also have some major female issues a few years back? Or am I thinking of someone else?

My granddaughter was over today while Y&R was on. She walked into the room while Jack and MJ were at the coffeeshop. She said, "Oh Grandma, there's that crazy lady and her dead cat again!"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3582806;
    My granddaughter was over today while Y&R was on. She walked into the room while Jack and MJ were at the coffeeshop. She said, "Oh Grandma, there's that crazy lady and her dead cat again!"
    She's got that right!

BTW - this isn't really a spoiler but Cane looks totally dreamy at the end of Monday's episode (US).

+ Reply to Thread