+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

yeah, I watched it on Soapnet too. Too funny about Phillip. His speech impediment is annoying, god bless him And yes, he could use a haircut and a wash. His hair looks greasy.

I'm glad Phyllis hit the ADA. She needed it. But I can see her getting arrested for that really soon.

Heather isn't pressing charges but boy, I sure enjoyed seeing that slap. She deserved it from someone and I was glad it was Phyllis. Hasn't Heather learned yet that whenever she goes hard after someone she's always wrong? :nono

FORT Newbie

Amber had a funny/guilty expression on her face today when Daniel was saying how good it is to have her support etc. I must have missed something. I did not see the first 30 minutes today.

I think Amber's behavior has to do with the fact that she thinks someone from her past is doing all this art stuff on Daniel. Last week she was going to tell Daniel all about it but never got the chance. Something or someone always interrupted her. Kevin knows what is going on and kept telling her to just tell him and get it over with.

Interesting ending today with the Victor/MJ storyline and with the Nikki/Adam/Gabe storyline.

FORT Fan

Am I the only person who doesn't like the new Adam? Maybe I haven't given him much of a chance but there's just something that I find unappealing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When I was pregnant, I don't remember walking holding my belly all of the time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't like the new Adam either. In fact, I'm fed up with his storyline as well. If they go where I think they're going...the old baby switcheroo...I might just start FFing through Adam's scenes.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm not digging this new Adam either.

Anyone think MJ is going to be murdered? My granddaughter was up today and when MJ came through that fence with her kitty in its cage and was rambling on and on, my little one asked....."Who is she talking to?" Then she asked what kind of cat that was and I told her it was a stuffed one! :LOL

And, yeah, I never walked around holding myself like that when I was pg either.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The actor who plays Mary Jane is doing one helluva job!! She's playing nuts enough for me to not want her to leave the show!!!

Can't wait to see Victor's face when Nicki tells him about seeing Adam kissing Rafe!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am really tired of many of the storylines on Y and R right now

+ Reply to Thread