+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I take it this is all coming next week.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That was a decent cliffhanger. I'm so happy Cane has finally been expoded.

I have a friend who said that she "felt sorry for" Cane because his wife was mad at him! I could have smacked her for the idiocy!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The why-Philip-did-it is a rather silly story.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently he was resenting Nina, the baby, Jill, and Kay so he thought that he'd spare them from his depression and alcoholism and that's why he took off for Australia. According to him Cane is a stand-up guy and he sent him to Genoa City to pretend to be him so that Jill & Kay would think that they had this miraculous chance for a do-over with Philip, and it worked perfectly.

Philip still talks like he has a mouthful of marbles, but he sure is cute. Maybe they could just get him to stand there and not talk so much.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

When Philip speaks, he sounds like someone who has a hearing impediment. There is definitely a speech problem.

Great revelation today (the U.S. broadcast) from Philip. Nina's face is truly priceless. Good comic relief from the Summer storyline.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

That Was Hilarious!!!

Y&R airs at 12:30 here and B&B follows at 1:30. So today we did get the half-hour B&B show at 12:30, rather than Y&R. At 1:00 the station went to the MJ memorial coverage.

So I watched Y&R on Soapnet tonight.

Let me just say.......Wow! I didn't see THAT coming!

The actor who plays Philip, when put next to the actor who plays Cane (whom I've never liked) makes the actor who plays Cane look like an academyaward winner. Also, older Philip is not so attractive anymore. Needs decent haircut, too.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3551599;
    The actor who plays Philip, when put next to the actor who plays Cane (whom I've never liked) makes the actor who plays Cane look like an academyaward winner. Also, older Philip is not so attractive anymore. Needs decent haircut, too.
    I'll say - and he needs to lay off the "Just for Men" hair coloring.

+ Reply to Thread