+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I'll be watching Friday's episode (Monday in the US) shortly and will post a spoiler report. I'm with everyone else who thinks Nick is going to crash and get amnesia again!

Spoilers for Monday's (US) episode:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick doesn't crash and lose his memory for the umpteenth time, The show pretty much goes like this: Phyllis blaming herself for Summer's condition - she's in a coma, Nick initially freezing up - he kept having flashbacks of Cassie, Phyllis convincing him to talk to Summer; Sharon in the Chapel thanking Cassie a million times over for the little girl she's having with Nick; Nick comforting Phyllis, she pulls away, she doesn't pull away; Sharon peeking in on them a couple of times and seeing them hugging, etc. Sharon wondering if it's Karma and deciding NOT to tell Nick the paternity results. Nick telling Phyllis he'll stand by her 100&#37;, and drum roll please: Sharon telling Jack that he is the father (even though he's not). There was some Victor, Adam, Billy, Chloe stuff too but it was boring.

Can someone refresh my memory? When Phyllis was pregnant with Summer, was she unsure who the father was? Is Nick really her father?
    Last edited by football_chick; 06-27-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: added info

No one saw the paternity results for Summer except Nick. He looked at it, put it in his pocket, and declared himself the father. I've always thought Summer was actually Jack's baby.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I had always hoped that Summer was Jack's child.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm throwing my hat in the ring for always wanting Summer to be Jack's kid. I've always liked Jack and Phyllis together but will admit that I thought Nick and Phyllis had great chemistry when they were sneaking and creaping. Once he started acting the way he's been since he crashed in that plane, I haven't liked them together.

I always thought that Nick and Phyllis's chemistry was only about what went on between the waist and thighs, and on that nasty-A sofa. I thought it got old and sickening. I particularly liked Jack and Phyllis when they had Neil and Dru playing opposite them. The competition between those two couples was hilarious!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Victor finding Mary Jane's cat was too funny. Maybe now he know he brought back a loon.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Jack & Phyllis belong together, for sure. In fact, Phyllis is the only woman who's really suited Jack, except perhaps for Jill.

Oh, and I really wish they could have just given Nick & Sharon a happy ending for once. Now this idiotic paternity lie of Sharon's is going to bore us all summer. And could someone explain to me why Mary Jane wants Nick & Phyllis back together? How is she going to snare Jack if he's coddling Sharon throughout her pregnancy?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I cracked up when Victor passed his hand in front of the stuffed cat's face!!

I laughed at that too!

AJane, MaryJane was spying on Jack and Phyllis a few weeks ago and saw the two of them doing the nasty on the nasty couch. Ever since, she has been trying to keep Phyllis away from Jack. She even ate the cookies and kissed Summer once she found out about the peanut allergy....to keep Phyllis and Nick together for their daughter.

Now that she overheard Sharon tell Jack about the paternity, she will be after Sharon too.

+ Reply to Thread