+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3524870;
    There was a spoiler posted a few posts back.
    If you're talking about post #2347, that's one post and it's speculation. Considering the fact they showed the arm of the "mystery man", it's highly unlikely it's the actor mentioned in that post.

Guess no one else is curious.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3525084;
    If you're talking about post #2347, that's one post and it's speculation. Considering the fact they showed the arm of the "mystery man", it's highly unlikely it's the actor mentioned in that post.

Guess no one else is curious.
    Sorry - I called it a spoiler and you are right, it was speculation. I haven't seen the episode showing the arm so guess I am behind on this.

Spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sean Kaanan (formerly Deacon Sharpe from B&B)will be reprising his role as Deacon on Y&R. I think he is the one who is setting Daniel up. I'm sure this has something to do with Amber.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3525367;
    Spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sean Kaanan (formerly Deacon Sharpe from B&B)will be reprising his role as Deacon on Y&R. I think he is the one who is setting Daniel up. I'm sure this has something to do with Amber.
    I am so glad someone finally posted this - it's been killing me. For a while now I have believed it's more about Amber than the rest of them. Besides, I love him like a tiger loves a raw steak and am thrilled to have him back.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3525472;
    Besides, I love him like a tiger loves a raw steak and am thrilled to have him back.

I second that emotion.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

New Adam is more manly looking and less punk looking. He might fit this role just fine. I did not find him offensive.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sharon's Baby Daddy:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Apparently, it's Nick. Cassie's prediction came true. Boooo!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3525058;
    Yesterday, I was noticing how uninflated Ashley's belly looked. It looks like she almost has been deflating. If they are saying that she lost her baby, are they saying that she passed the fetus or just that the baby just died but remains in place? They've not clarified that, I don't think. If she didn't pass it, she should be getting "dog sick" with a decomposing fetus on board. Shouldn't somebody have noticed that she's not getting bigger by the week? This is just stupid.
    I noticed that too, on Wednesday's show. Sharon has a baby bump now. The dress Ashley wore, to Restless Style to see Abbey, did make her look like she had no baby bump. Other outfits she wore earlier this week and last did make her look like she had a baby bump.

To Daddyzgirl, ahhhhh! In the previews for Friday's US show it showed Nick driving in his car, talking on the mobile with Sharon, who had the results. All I could think was that an accident was imminent!

Oh Lord... I can see it now... Nick has an accident... amnesia AGAIN... thinks he's still married to Phyllis... Sharon holds on to whatever the results say dragging this out for months... or worse just lying to everyone. Gawd.

When I saw Nick in the car on the previews, I thought the same thing. Only I figure while he's unconscious, Cassie will come visit him again.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread