+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 522 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Brad is a "ho".

Lauren is an old mother.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by redbird68 View Post
    Lauren's protein levels are abnormal...too high....doesn't necessarily mean there is a problem but the doc told her that 90% of the time you still have a healthy baby but....there's the other 10%....and her age doesn't help matters any.....so...they are running another test.
    I thought it was something like that because it didn't seem like she'd lost the baby. I just missed what the doctor told them. Thanks!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The doc said there was a 90% chance everything was fine. (BTW, my friend had the same issue, same test, same results, and delivered a healthy baby. So this is a pretty accurate storyline.) The doctor wants to do an amnio to make sure things are okay. Lauren was pretty freaked.

Brad...Sharon...both make me want to PUKE!

I watched today (the show ahead, and I won't post any spoilers ) but what happened between Brad & Sharon??? Did they take their relationship to, um, the next level, or what?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Yes, AJane, they sure did!

And I, for one, don't mind reading spoilers so feel free to tell us in spoiler tags. Those who don't want to be spoiled don't have to read it.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Spoil me...spoil me...

Me, too. If I didn't want to be spoiled I wouldn't even be here. I didn't get to watch yesterday or today because we had a rip roarin episode of Sponge Bob going. grrrr

I also don't mind the spoilers so, bring em on.

Brad and Sharon both make me sick. They've been giving Nick crap and think it's ok to do what they just did? Give me a break.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I can easily resist spoiler tags! And I really appreciate their use!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh, well, in that case...

Click to see Spoiler:
    The last scene shows Jack picking up more of Victor's "artwork" - a string of paper dolls he made for that mewling little princess, Ashley's kid (can't remember her name) - and flashing back to his past confrontations with Victor. He appears to realize Victor is on the decline mentally (duh) and calls him to accept that job Victor offered him, with apparently not-so-nice intentions. Evil Jack is back! I'm a huge Jack fan so I'm lovin' this!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread