+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I don't think I was watching back when Patty was married to Jack....or else I have forgotten all about it. I do remember seeing Patti, way back in the 70s or maybe early 80s. It is kind of freaky that I can vividly remember the actress portraying her, but can't really remember much of a storyline.

Same thing with Philip Chancellor.....Nina's husband. I thought he had died. But, again, I think I might have just picked up on it when I started watching the show again.

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3494296;
    what's the Mary Jane back story? I don't think I watched then. From what you guys wrote, she's Paul's sister and Jack's ex-wife? Is that right? Did she go crazy or what. And why is Victor helping her?

Yeah it seemed that the FBI guy and the one selling the painting were working together but someone else is helping them.

I am so over Mac and Billy. Really Mac? She totally is still mooning (is that what he said) over her. You're with Raul or you aren't.

Oh and I thought that the guy Cane was talking to on the phone looked familiar. I don't get it or remember actually. Didn't he die? Confused!! Help me FoRT, please.
    It's looking like Mary Jane is Patti Williams, Paul's sister and Jack's ex. It would explain why she was snivelling over the picture of Paul and why she's so pissed at Jack. Victor, presumably, was behind her return as he was using MJ to get revenge on Jack.

The guy Cane was talking to is Philip Chancellor, Nina's husband and Jill's son (I'm guessing that he is the *real* son after all). Philip had a drinking problem when he was married to Nina and he had supposedly died in a car accident (like his father Philip Sr.). Nina and Philip had a son together, but he's apparently in Iraq or some such thing. Nina went on to marry Ryan and was involved in a love triangle with him & Victoria. Ryan died, but now Nina's back pining for her first love Philip. A lot of that going around lately.

Thanks for the spoiler once again, rcurry -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It would be great to have Malcolm back and it would give Olivia something to do besides hover over Ashley. Guess that will open up the Lily's-daddy storyline as well.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Just my 2 cents - no one really "dies" in a soap opera! They ALL come back!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is it just me, or is Amber wearing a gnarly-looking wig?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The new Summer is absolutely ADORABLE!!

MJ talking to that stuffed cat is creepy and that bird through the window was soooo gross.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3497245;
    Is it just me, or is Amber wearing a gnarly-looking wig?
    I believe those are gnarly-looking extensions. She's looking positively skanky these days.

Regarding Mary Jane -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It's pretty much confirmed that she is indeed Patti Williams. On the Canadian show today, out of the blue Jack told Phyllis about Patti shooting him years ago while they were discussing Mary Jane...Phyllis thinks Jack should begin a relationship with MJ, lol. And Victor has re-hired Mary Jane to do...whatever.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan

rcurry, thanks for the spoiler.

In regards to Ashley, there are some people speculating that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adam will somehow get Sharon's baby and pass it off as Ashley's.

Amber...I've always thought she looked a bit skanky. I've never been able to warm up to her, even on B&B.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I think she's an excellent actress! Her characters are kind of 'eeeewwwwww', though, but she pulls them off well.

Victoria had a whack-o look in her eyes the other day, before she left the hospital. Maybe her part is getting ready to get interesting. I thought it was interesting that they had her 'let go' with an expletive when she was leaving her hospital room. The doctor did say that JT might notice that his wife may not be her normal self over "the next few days". We can only hope.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, so you could have picked me up off the floor when Devon imagined himself kissing Tara!!! WTH???

Prhoshay
    there is a rumour they are going to "PAIR" the two this summer.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

+ Reply to Thread