+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I wonder if Jack would have been as anxious to jump Phyllis right then and there if he knew the history of that couch?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Well it seems like an deadlock has been reached with contract negotiations with Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki Newman) and Y&R and right now it looks like she will be written off the show this summer. The rumor is that they wanted her to take a 40% paycut and she refused.

I am not a NIkki fan but I can't imagine the show without her.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Yeah I caught Friday's show on that Soap channel and one of the commercials was for that Soap Opera Digest. One the cover were MST and the guy who portrays Adam.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Also said that there was a death at the Newman Ranch and "how will that affect Victor!?!"

Regarding that infamous couch.....we've seen Phyllis and Nick many, many times, now Jack and Phyllis and even saw Noah and Eden making out on it. Enough!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I sure hope that these people use a lot of Febreeze!! Yuck!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Like most people, actors want job security. If you want it but aren't given it... or if you have it and they want to take it away... parting ways is natural.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3486700;
    I am not a NIkki fan but I can't imagine the show without her.
    Me neither. I think a 40% pay cut is highly unreasonable - is there anyone who wouldn't tell their boss to shove it? If they're going to off any more major characters, for God's sake let Kay go already. That last big storyline of hers was boring and pointless.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3486919;
    Me neither. I think a 40% pay cut is highly unreasonable - is there anyone who wouldn't tell their boss to shove it? If they're going to off any more major characters, for God's sake let Kay go already. That last big storyline of hers was boring and pointless.
    Agreed. They could get rid of JT and Victoria and I don't think anyone would know the difference.

We could also add Ashley's lil devil-child, Abby, and Eden, Amber, Danielle.

They must keep MST.....if for no other reason, so that Paul has a love interest! How many of his women have gone by the wayside!?!

Wasn't it about a year or so ago that Josh Morrow's contract negotiations were going poorly and there was a rumor that he might be let go? At the last minute, an agreement was reached.

Mama C, that is correct. Nick was actually supposed to die in that plane crash but Joshua Morrow came to some sort of agreement with the show in the final hour.

on the couch and the febreeze!!!!

to MST leaving.

+ Reply to Thread