+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I thought she had a real cat too and then when they showed her talking to it today, I looked at it and said to myself, "WTH???? It's a fake cat????" Bizarr-o.

They way she sort of freaked when she saw Paul, Nikki and the Father Corbin (:LOL) character, made me realize that she is/was Patti. That and the fact that Paul has been intrigued by her lately.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

My cats are "stuffed", too, but that's from eating too much!

And Mary Jane really freaked out when she saw her priest brother!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nick/Phyllis - yawn
    Nick/Sharon - barf

Yes, it's time for crazy Phyllis to come back ... actually it's time for Sheila to make another reappearance, lol, Lauren has become too complacent

Mary Jane is Patti? So she just up and lost her mind? She had surgery to totally redo her face ... and voice? Strange ...
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

Well, Patti had already lost it back when she shot Jack. I wonder if they're going to dredge up Mary for Paul & Nikki's wedding, and maybe she'll be the one to recognize Patti?

It sounds like crazy Phyllis is on her way - I read a spoiler that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    this is the week that she kicks Nick out, so she'll be pissed and looking for revenge - Sharon better watch out, with Mary Jane AND Phyllis gunning for her

Oh, and is there any point whatsoever in having Victoria & JT remain on the show? It's as if Archie Andrews finally married Veronica Lodge, but not as funny.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I am sick of the current Kevin-Jana/Daniel-Amber boring storyline.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Finally, the right people are coupled up again. But man, that Mary Jane is getting scarier and scarier.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Finally, the right people are coupled up again. But man, that Mary Jane is getting scarier and scarier
    Today was such a good day for Shick Fans, of which I'm one. I just love watching Phyllis' world crumble, especially since she is the cause of causing the same thing to happen to others (poetic justice). I've been doing the happy dance all day.
    Now, I will say this, the only time I find Phyllis slightly tolerable is when she's with Jack. So I hope when all is said and done it will be Shick and Phack.
    Last edited by rcurrytoo; 06-05-2009 at 05:25 PM.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Spoiler!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Phyllis and Jack decide to fight for Nick and Sharon
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

FORT Fan

I agree about the right people being coupled again.

The only time I've never liked Phyllis has been when she's with Nick. It never felt like the same character to me once she and Nick were solid in their relationship. Maybe it's just me. What she said to Nick today, I've been waiting for her to say for months.

Same goes for what Nick said to Sharon. I don't think they'll be back together firmly but I did enjoy this day. They really need to end this foursome. It's been a long and tiring trip.

And, I think I'm permanently scarred from seeing Adam in that dress.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I can't believe that the Adam actor is really leaving!!! He has such a fantastic storyline!! Geez, what an idiot!!

+ Reply to Thread