+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Considering how UNemotional the character of Mac is... AND how deadpan Clementine plays the role... I'm surprised to admit I actually felt some chemistry between Mac and Raul when he showed up unexpectedly at the bbq and kissed her.

Today, I felt so sorry for Billy today. I just love him (sorry, I do!)

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't imagine another actor taking over the role of Adam; he has the pond scum demeanor downpat! Did you see him sprinting through the living room, maneuvering around furniture last week?? I wish he'd reconsider what he's willing to do for his craft before storming off. He is perfect in his role, and should be proud to have put his personal stamp on that role. STOP THE MADNESS!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I will miss the guy that plays Adam. I also think he made the role his own and wish he would have stayed. I don't like the direction they've been taking his character but we'll see what happens when we start to see the new one.

When is Phyllis going to kick Nick to the curb? I can't believe she gave him a choice in choosing which life he wanted. :nono

FORT Newbie

I know Nick is a very flawed character, but I just want him and Phyliss to end their marriage asap, I would rather see Sharon w/ him; and I thought the writers were finally gonna put them back together, but they seem to enjoy dragging this mess out.

Phyliss's character (IMO), became boring while she was w/ Nick, she needs to be w/ someone who has charisma, she and Jack had a far more interesting dynamic between them. I hate seeing Phyliss looking so lost w/out Nick, the thought of him leaving turns her character into a weak minded woman. The guy cheated twice, why is he so important?

Phyllis was also a rat in Nick's cheating. I think she's just getting what she deserves.

These women give these men too much power.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

I caught last Friday's episode on TiVo last night, when Nick pulled Sharon into a kiss and told her he was leaving Phyliss for her, I thought, finally, this twisted love triangle can come to a close, but of course, you know Sharon will fight all her desires to be w/ Nick, and the hot mess goes on and on. I heard that Phyliss is about to kick Nick out of their house, I wonder if he comes clean about choosing Sharon (but Sharon refused him), I would be so mad if he does a 180 and tells Phyliss he wants her (just so he has someone), that's pathetic.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by falconeddie;3476796;

Phyliss's character (IMO), became boring while she was w/ Nick, she needs to be w/ someone who has charisma, she and Jack had a far more interesting dynamic between them. I hate seeing Phyliss looking so lost w/out Nick, the thought of him leaving turns her character into a weak minded woman. The guy cheated twice, why is he so important?
    I agree that Phyllis became boring while she's been with Nick. I hope the writers separate them. Although, I cannot stand Nick and Sharon. I suppose I could just change the channel when they're together because they just bore me to tears.

I actually preferred Phyllis with Jack. She and Nick were fun to watch in the beginning when they were sneaking around but I lost interest once they were married. My hope is that they bring back the crazy, unpredictable, conniving Phyllis.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

OK, so did the show today (yesterday for my Canadian friends) confirm to us that the Mary Jo/Mary Jane person is Paul's sister? I still don't get her connection to Victor. And what is with her talking to a stuffed cat?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3480537;
    OK, so did the show today (yesterday for my Canadian friends) confirm to us that the Mary Jo/Mary Jane person is Paul's sister? I still don't get her connection to Victor. And what is with her talking to a stuffed cat?
    I didn't get that either...I thought she had a real cat. Bizarre.

No, there's been no actual confirmation that Mary Jane is really Patty Williams. I guess we're to assume that Victor dredged her up to help him get revenge on Jack. Paul is now such a big part of her storyline, I guess it must be Patty and not Mary Jo, particularly considering that Jill's being dragged into the whole mess.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread