+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Okay, how old is Summer supposed to be? That girl coloring with the crayons looks at least four, to me. Yet this is coming up on the fourth anniversary of Cassie's death.

I don't think Nick and Phyllis should have a daughter who looks as old as this one does. Summer is actually younger than Fenn, right? I'l have to see how old Fenn looks next time he is on the set.

That's something about the actor who plays Adam up and quitting. Is Rafe the first gay role they've ever had on Y&R?

Hmmm, wouldn't Summer be about 3 now? Not to disparage the little one playing the role right now, but a red-haired little girl would have been awfully cute. I'm sure Fenn will appear as a teen in about 5 years' time, right along with Summer. Noah will probably be on his 2nd or 3rd marriage by then.

Thanks for the spoiler, rcurry - you always give excellent (and accurate) ones.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm getting tired of waiting for Sharon & Nick to officially reunite - they are such a great couple, same with Phyllis & Jack.

It's great to see Raul back, he was always such a cutie - but he & Billy really are too cute for Mac. It's not so much the eyebrows, it's the bags under her eyes - Phyllis used to have a brutal-looking set of those as well. It really ages her.

I will be very disappointed if there's a new Adam. I very much like the actor who plays him now.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Okay can someone explain to me what is going on with Cane? I have watched in over a month.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

MsDiva - Cane is apparently a big phony. Just after he married Lily, he was "flashing back" to a memory of himself making a phone call to someone in Australia, telling the person there that he was "in", supposedly with the Chancellors. The guy he was talking to looks to be Phillip, Nina's late husband and the kid Jill thought was her son. There's been nothing about that since, he was shown honeymooning with Lily and everything was as revoltingly mushy between them as usual.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3464028;
    Hmmm, wouldn't Summer be about 3 now? Not to disparage the little one playing the role right now, but a red-haired little girl would have been awfully cute. I'm sure Fenn will appear as a teen in about 5 years' time, right along with Summer. Noah will probably be on his 2nd or 3rd marriage by then.

Thanks for the spoiler, rcurry - you always give excellent (and accurate) ones.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm getting tired of waiting for Sharon & Nick to officially reunite - they are such a great couple, same with Phyllis & Jack.

It's great to see Raul back, he was always such a cutie - but he & Billy really are too cute for Mac. It's not so much the eyebrows, it's the bags under her eyes - Phyllis used to have a brutal-looking set of those as well. It really ages her.

I will be very disappointed if there's a new Adam. I very much like the actor who plays him now.
    YW AJ.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree with you about Nick and Sharon and the only time I can tolerate Phyllis is with she's with Jack!

I think Mac looks to old to be in that peer group, it very well could be the bags under her eyes.

I like this Adam too, but unfortunately they've already casted the new Adam. His name is Michael Munney
    He was previoulsy on Veronica Mars.
    I guess there is a chance down the road that maybe tptb can work something out.
    Last edited by rcurrytoo; 05-22-2009 at 01:19 PM.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3464147;
    YW AJ.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I agree with you about Nick and Sharon and the only time I can tolerate Phyllis is with she's with Jack!

I think Mac looks to old to be in that peer group, it very well could be the bags under her eyes.

I like this Adam too, but unfortunately they've already casted the new Adam. His name is Michael Munney
    He was previoulsy on Veronica Mars.
    I guess there is a chance down the road that maybe tptb can work something out.
    I thought they recast the role of rafe (is that his name? - I'm talking about the lawyer who randomly announced to colleen that he was gay) I don't think they recast Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3465254;
    I thought they recast the role of rafe (is that his name? - I'm talking about the lawyer who randomly announced to colleen that he was gay) I don't think they recast Adam.

If you look on Michael Muhney's website, you'll see he's been cast as Adam. There's even a link where you can see pictures from the set. It's going to be hard getting used to this guy as Adam. I really liked the other actor.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember Raul being a part of the show, but I don't remember his storyline. Can someone refresh my mind cells, please?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He was one of the Glo by Jabot kids, was in love with Mac, then Rhianna, then Brittany. He had diabetes and slipped into a couple of diabetic comas, only to be saved by his friends. I think he had a scholarship to college but was paralyzed in an accident(wasn't it Brittany driving drunk?). I think during this time is when Brit started stripping at Bobby's club. Finally, Raul broke things off with her and went away to college.

Did I miss anything?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I always liked Raul and Mac together. It is weird with different Billy's and Macs.

I too read that they re-cast Adam.

I can't stand Nick and Sharon. So annoying. Just get together or don't already.

+ Reply to Thread