+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3443962;
    I missed it. What's in the box that Adam was stressing over today?
    His botox injections. Seriously. It's what the last few spoilers posted have been about, but there's nothing there now to spoil U.S. viewers. I missed the early broadcast of the show here today, which is supposed to explain more about what Adam's doing. I'm going to try to catch it later on and I'll post spoilers in tags.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What I saw was Adam squirting something in his eye...not injecting himself, although the syringe did have a needle attached. What he did did not make contact with his body, unless he squirted the botox into his eye. Could just be a case of bad acting, though. He did say that he wouldn't need that little box for another six months, though. Rafe is going to be onto this, though; can't hardly wait! At first, I thought he may have been squirting atropine into his eyes, but that doesn't last 6 months.

Pond scum!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

All I can say is I LOVE BILLY! OMG - just yummy for me! And not just looks, he's the whole package... great looks... absolute cad... filthy rich... and apparently quite the ladies' man. Now, I'm not saying I'd be interested in that kind of guy IRL, oh heck no.... but on my soap, oh yeah I'm aaallll over it

And prhoshay this line of yours was fabulous and I can't imagine why you think that Ashley and Victor are married. She is just pregnant with his child and living in his home

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

The Adam story: so, it would appear that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Adam is indeed the person who is gaslighting Ashley. He finally gets the ankle bracelet off, having lost enough weight to do so, and he heads out the window into the garden, where there's a tape recorder buried beside the statue of Sabrina. He turns on the recorder and sure enough it's the sound of a baby crying. The only problem with this is how did he plant it there in the first place if he isn't able to leave the ranch house with his ankle bracelet on? Presumably someone must be working with him. They show him stumbling around by himself in and out of the house, so there has to really be something wrong with his eyesight.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3443281;
    Speaking of lousy Cole, I was flipping through channels and came across him doing the Lambada in that god aweful Lambada movie.
    Sorry to ask but since I seldom watch anymore, I must. Is this the same Cole who was once married, or about to be, to Victoria?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3445448;
    Sorry to ask but since I seldom watch anymore, I must. Is this the same Cole who was once married, or about to be, to Victoria?
    Yes, Cole that was married to Icktoria. I believe his real name is J. Eddie Peck or something like that.

I accidentally recorded part of The Bold and the Beautiful yesterday and noticed Don Diamont is now on there. He was sporting a beard and looking as delicious as ever.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!! I KNEW that Adam was part of trying to drive Ashley nuts!!!! I finally got something right!!! My imagination usually leads me down the completely wrong path!! And he's totally using Heather!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Somebody HAS to be working with him, though. If he couldn't leave the ranch with that damn ankle bracelet then he couldn't have planted the tape player by the statue. I can't for the life of me figure out who's helping him. It really doesn't appear to be Estella.

Oh, and tomorrow's show...I'll just say that Phyllis has met her scheming match in Mary Jane.

Mary Jane is a total whack job, much like crazy Sheila was! I guess we needed somebody to take Sheila's place.

I still can't give Estella a pass, either. She and Adam are tight. Estella reminds me of Mrs. Danvers, from the old movie, Rebecca. If you don't know whom I'm speaking of, you need to try to see the movie. It's an old black and white, and it's worth it!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 05-13-2009 at 02:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread