+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Actually, Jill was rewarded half of that mansion years ago before this recent mess with Katherine/Marge. She found information in the attic that stated Phillip wanted her to have the house with a deed. Jill used these and the crossed out Chancellor divorce property settlement to sue Kay in court, won half the estate, and moved back in permanently. She's been there ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3441731;
    In regards to Adam
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That was botox he injected into his eye. I don't have any idea what he's doing but I do believe he faked his condition so he could get released from prison. You see how he's now all over Heather to get him off of house arrest. He's had enough time in jail to do the research so I guess he knows what he's doing.
    The Heather thing confuses me - I thought he was sincere about his feelings towards her before his arrest, but there was one short bit when he was laughing after she left, which made me think that he's using her this time around.

But...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I did a really quick google check and botox, apparently, can be used to CURE eye problems. But if it's completely faked, how can these doctors not tell? Makes about as much sense as that paternity test of Cole's.

Love Adam's character. The show needed someone like him, after turning Michael and Kevin into a couple of drips worshipping at the feet of Victor and Katherine. I'm getting tired of Amber mincing around like the girl-next-door too...the four of them (Kevin/Jana/Daniel/Amber) are a bore compared to Adam/Heather and especially Billy/Chloe. Billy has become my new favourite - great actor and perfect for the role.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just can't understand why anyone would think that Kevin is a right-doing kind of human being!! THIS MAN IS POND SCUM!!!

I just love that we are all so divided on this man!!!

Can't wait to read the spoilers!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wait, do you mean Kevin or Adam? For the record, I also liked Kevin better when he was Lily's creepy internet stalker. I have no use for the nice boys on the soaps, though I will admit that Cole has a killer smile.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I'm talking about the guy that plays Adam. But the actor that plays Cole is a lousy actor!!! (IMO!)

They've written Kevin as a total wimp.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Is Adam injecting it into his eyeball? Or eyelid? I can't see how injecting it into his eyelid will do anything.....but the thought of injecting it into his eyeball just grosses me out! I actually had to turn away when that was at the end of the show on Friday (in the US)

I think Adam is playing Heather as well. He was really mean to her when she would visit him in the jail. Then he goes blind, gets her to work some magic with the court and Victor's help and, before we know it, he is now in lockdown at the ranch.

I like this Billy too.

Can someone refresh my memory.....didn't Jill have a drinking problem a few years back? I thought at one time she was an alcoholic and going through rehab. I know I have missed a few years, here and there, but she is definitely drinking again.

I thought that I remembered Jill having a drinking problem, to the point of being alcoholic, too. Our other alcoholics (Kay and Nicki) don't touch the stuff, but Jill always has a drink in her hand. I want to say that I remember Jill and Kay having a talk about Jill's problem....but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3442311;
    I'm talking about the guy that plays Adam. But the actor that plays Cole is a lousy actor!!! (IMO!)
    Speaking of lousy Cole, I was flipping through channels and came across him doing the Lambada in that god aweful Lambada movie.

FORT Fan

Adam and Billy are definitely my favorite characters. I love the scheming....I don't want to watch a couple of nice guys.

I missed it. What's in the box that Adam was stressing over today?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread