+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Here's the scoop on Mary Jo Mason.

Funny, I remember Jacks' wife Luan and son Keemo(Where is he now, btw?) but can't remember Ashley being married to someone named Blade...or his twin Rick who was better in bed.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3431117;

Funny, I remember Jacks' wife Luan and son Keemo(Where is he now, btw?) but can't remember Ashley being married to someone named Blade...or his twin Rick who was better in bed.
    oooooh... I remember her now, thanks... but did you see PW expression today when he introduced himself to her. If anyone could get Mary Jo out of prison it would be Victor.

Mac's hair extensions didn't help her personality any. She is still boring to me.

I noticed the way Mary Jane looked at Paul when he bumped into her. It was almost like a "Don't you know who I really am?" kind of look or an "Am I going to be able to pull this off with Paul" kind of look.

So maybe it is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Patty Williams
    ?

I looked at the wiki site on Mary Jo Mason and the actress who played her part had brown eyes where this Mary Jane's eyes are blue. IIRC,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Patty Williams'
    eyes were blue.

And, yes, I realize that when different actors take over another's role it doesn't necessarily mean that they always have to have the same eye color. But just the way she looked at Paul has me thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3431117;

I vaguely remember Ashley's marriage to Blade. If I'm not mistaken, the part was played by the Tylo guy. The husband (or ex maybe) of Hunter Tylo. aka Taylor Forrester.

I found the story line about Jack, Keemo and Luan to be about as believable as the one of Victor and Hope. Neither of them would pass the smell test in my book. Wouldn't Keemo actually be about forty years old by now? Poor Jack is going to be older than his dad John if this keeps up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Today's show......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3435093;
    Today's show......
    Why? What happened, or didn't happen? I only saw a part here or there.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nothing much. Boring!!! Maybe it was just my mood.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Now we're in for months of speculation on who Sharon's baby daddy is. I sure do look forward to seeing Phyllis' face when she gets the news. I wonder if she's going to keep up her sweet and understanding act for Nick for the next 8 months or so.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Would any of you ladies confide in your mother that you were preggers and didn't know who the father was, but it could be one of three guys, and then tell mama who those guys were?

Are Victor and Ashley married? If not, will they before baby comes?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3437071;
    Would any of you ladies confide in your mother that you were preggers and didn't know who the father was, but it could be one of three guys, and then tell mama who those guys were?

Are Victor and Ashley married? If not, will they before baby comes?
    No and no. That just shows Sharon has no friends. Who goes and tells there mother stuff like that?

Ash and Vic aren't married and I don't think he plans to marry her either.

+ Reply to Thread