+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3429860;
    I keep listening to her to see if she says something some certain way that makes Jack do a double take, you know?
    She did, when she & Jack were in bed and she confessed to being single. He had a wow-that's-creepy look on his face. Which makes me think it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mary-Jo
    instead of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Patty
    . Plus,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Patty is Paul's sister, surely he'd know her even if she had surgery

It's probaby
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mary-Jo, though you'd think she'd pick a more different-sounding name to make Jack less suspicious
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Can someone please refresh my memory? For the life of me, I can't recall anyone named Mary Jo.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Wasn't Mackenzie's hair shorter when she first got there? Did she get extensions or supergrow?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought her hair suddenly looked longer!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

yeah, Mac got extensions. I guess we're supposed to act like it was always that length.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3425157;
    I have a fractured chin. I got it when my chin hit the ground when Rafe told Colleen he was gay.

I think I've finally recovered.
    I missed that part!!! WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3430484;
    Can someone please refresh my memory? For the life of me, I can't recall anyone named Mary Jo.
    It was 10-15 years ago...Mary Jo Mason was Jack's g/f, but she turned out to be a raving psycho and took Christine hostage for some reason...damned if I can remember why. Apparently they carted her off to a mental hospital and she hasn't been heard from since.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I absolutely LOVED MariJo Mason. Thought she was terrific!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3430913;
    It was 10-15 years ago...Mary Jo Mason was Jack's g/f, but she turned out to be a raving psycho and took Christine hostage for some reason...damned if I can remember why. Apparently they carted her off to a mental hospital and she hasn't been heard from since.
    I think cricket may be the most un-killable character y&l has ever had!!!

And about that ridiculous hairdo of macs! Either we're supposed to ignore the fact that her hair grew 10" overnight or we're supposed to think that the supposed least vain girl in the universe went out and got extensions put in?

I wish they would've at least explained it like they did when they changed out the actress playing eden

ie.. "the role of mac's hair will now be played by a wig leftover from one of the extras on charlie's angels"

or more realistically they could've just explained it by having Amber force her to get her hair "done" for the wedding
    Last edited by addison h.; 05-01-2009 at 01:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3430973;

ie.. "the role of mac's hair will now be played by a wig leftover from one of the extras on charlie's angels"

Okay, I do remember Christine being kidnapped but I still can't place Mary Jo. *off to Google*
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread