+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree466Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I think it's Adam AND Estella because she has taken a real liking to Adam (not that I can imagine anyone in their right mind doing that); Estella has resented Ashley since she came into that house. Adam is also out to get Jack, who obviously adores his sister, and he's also looking to get Victor. How best to hurt Victor and Jack? Sabotage Ashley.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Has he given up trying to escape? Weeks ago he was shown working out and trying to get the ankle bracelet off, I suppose by losing enough weight.

The whole Adam-as-prisoner thing is stupid anyway. He's frickin' blind and obviously hasn't been offered assistance on how to live as a blind person, no cane, and he hasn't learned Braille yet. Where's he going to go? He can't drive anywhere, is he going to feel his way from the ranch to the road and try to hitchhike?

I also wonder what could he be doing with his time nowadays...he must be bored out of his mind. No wonder he didn't turn down Heather for a roll in the sack.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Who is the dark haired woman, that had plastic surgery, that Victor hired to set Jack up ?

Her name is Mary Jane but we don't know who she really is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3428255;
    Her name is Mary Jane but we don't know who she really is yet.
    She was at the Abbott mansion and told Jack about a Portrait that was upstairs , he ask her how she knew about it.
    So, she has to be some one they have brought back from the past.

Yes, that is everyone's assumption. Some think she's either
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Patty Williams or Mary Jo Mason.

Wow, it would be awesome if it was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Patty, Jack really messed with her back in the day
    . I totally forgot about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Mary Jo
    ! I thought it was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Diane Jenkins
    , though. Hell, maybe it's Sheila back from the dead, with Sabrina's ghost floating around nothing would surprise me now.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I thought of DJ but not PW, I had for gotten about her.

I'm not even sure if I remember those story lines....would have to see flashbacks to see if I remembered these two.

But even if someone undergoes such an extensive makeover, can they re-train their voice/speech patterns....to the point that someone they were once so close to has no idea it is them?

I keep listening to her to see if she says something some certain way that makes Jack do a double take, you know?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

From the look on Olivia's face, I expect her to come up with the, "There is something familiar about that woman," line.

I don't exactly remember those women's story lines, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread