+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Love Ashley's hair cut!

Sick of Kevin and his chipmunk (or whatever it's supposed to be) delusions. Feel sorry for the actor.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Noticed, today, that they had given Sharon a "Michelle Obama clothing edit". The white sleeveless shirt, with the well developed arms, and a slim black skirt. She looked good.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3423242;
    Noticed, today, that they had given Sharon a "Michelle Obama clothing edit". The white sleeveless shirt, with the well developed arms, and a slim black skirt. She looked good.
    I was going to come in here and comment on that outfit, it was lovely and looked fabulous. In fact, Sharon has been sporting nicer rags overall in the past couple of weeks. Finally. Now if they'd just do something about that hair...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

The chipmunk has to go.....starting to remind me of when "Days of Our Lives" went on to much with the silly stuff.

FORT Newbie

I feel the same way about this whole Kevin storyline and the chipmunk. This is taking up way too much time on the show, and they could be doing so much more with the character of Kevin.

I have a fractured chin. I got it when my chin hit the ground when Rafe told Colleen he was gay.

I think I've finally recovered.

Rafe is a cutie. I wonder if they plan to give him a love interest anytime soon.

I vote that Estella and Adam are in on trying to drive Ashley crazy.

I think it could be Estella, but not Adam. Or, they're going for a haunted-house storyline and everyone thinks Ashley's going to snap the same way she did when Robert died.

Adam liked Sabrina & I think he likes Ashley, too, I don't think it's an act. I'm trying to figure out if he's really into Heather again or if he's just using her. What I don't get is why Victor is so down on Heather - she did what he wanted and prosecuted Adam. I thought that would take her off the hook with Victor. Why is banning her from the house?

Oh, and the spoilers posted upthread are true.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick just finished telling Phyllis he would give them another chance and she was hauled off in handcuffs. Again. Boy's a sucker for bad girls.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

[QUOTE=AJane;3425925;]I think it could be Estella, but not Adam. Or, they're going for a haunted-house storyline and everyone thinks Ashley's going to snap the same way she did when Robert died.

Adam liked Sabrina & I think he likes Ashley, too, I don't think it's an act. I'm trying to figure out if he's really into Heather again or if he's just using her. What I don't get is why Victor is so down on Heather - she did what he wanted and prosecuted Adam. I thought that would take her off the hook with Victor. Why is banning her from the house?

Oh, and the spoilers posted upthread are true.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick just finished telling Phyllis he would give them another chance and she was hauled off in handcuffs. Again. Boy's a sucker for bad girls.
    [/QUOTE

Didn't Heather have Victor arrested and was going to prosecute Victor for murdering the guy (that killed Sabrina) in Mexico. That is when he started being really nasty to Heather.

+ Reply to Thread