+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 521 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I love me some Victor, so I don't want to see him phased out of this show...but everybody has to go sometimes (just like in real life.),
    Very good observations!! I hadn't thought of that... But along those lines, maybe he will "disappear" leaving clues that he has met his demise for the purpose of exposing how Brad will move in to take over the entire company.

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    Very good observations!! I hadn't thought of that... But along those lines, maybe he will "disappear" leaving clues that he has met his demise for the purpose of exposing how Brad will move in to take over the entire company.
    I could see Victor doing that because every year Eric Braeden gets a long vacation and maybe they're setting it up for him to be gone for the summer. Maybe he'll be in a long coma this time because how many times can he go off and be presumed dead, have memory loss, meet another woman and get her pregnant, then remember who he is and come back home to find everything a shambles?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    because how many times can he go off and be presumed dead, have memory loss, meet another woman and get her pregnant, then remember who he is and come back home to find everything a shambles?
    As many times as we keep watching!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I could see Victor doing that because every year Eric Braeden gets a long vacation and maybe they're setting it up for him to be gone for the summer. Maybe he'll be in a long coma this time because how many times can he go off and be presumed dead, have memory loss, meet another woman and get her pregnant, then remember who he is and come back home to find everything a shambles?
    I've wondered if maybe he and Nikki (Melody) were going to take their vacations at the same time this year. That would account for the trip together in the story line.

I guess Sharon will need to get off the pedestal she has placed herself on now, huh? And what if SHE turns up pregnant, too? How much more confusing could this whole thing get?

Yeah, I think Sharon has to be pregnant (wasn't there another child in Nick's weird little trip with Cassie's spirit?). But if she is, the only possible father is Nick, as she never did actually sleep with Brad. Or did something happen that I missed??? I've been keeping up with internet recaps only...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think Sharon will turn up pregnant and I'd bet that Eric Braedon is getting ready for his annual vacation.

There is supposed to be a big SL for Nikki and Victor....so I don't know if he's really going "anywhere"...for long anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Yeah, I think Sharon has to be pregnant (wasn't there another child in Nick's weird little trip with Cassie's spirit?). But if she is, the only possible father is Nick, as she never did actually sleep with Brad. Or did something happen that I missed??? I've been keeping up with internet recaps only...
    Jane, on yesterday's episode it appeared that Brad and Sharon were getting very, very cozy, as in ------in bed together. Surely the writers wouldn't be so boring as to have two questionable paternities going at once, would they? And both sides of a couple being involved would be too strange even for soap star behavior, or would it?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think that "other child" was Cassie's other baby (the other being, Cassies's wish replacement for a replacment for her).
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just read CBS soaps digest and Eric Braeden will be gone on vacation for 2 weeks...Y&R records ahead.....Eric is going to his native country Germany to attend the "World Cup Football" tournament (Soccer)....he says he has a ticket for the final in Berlin....and to see family and friends....hope he has good time.......and becasue Y&R tapes so far ahead.....they are saying he won't be off screen until July.

+ Reply to Thread