+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3415175;
    And of course that goes for "real" life too. I can't count the times I've known of people marrying a cheat and then being heartbroken when they get cheated on. I just want to say well DUH! What makes YOU so special?

Didn't Phyllis get that lipstick out of her purse? Couldn't Sharon recognize it as a shade she doesn't wear or something? Oh and by the way, how easy is it for a left handed person to operate a pair of right handed scissors? She seemed to do a pretty good job on Sharon's undies.
    Well, she WON the "PRIZE", didn't she??

I think that Phyllis picked up that lipstick off the dressing table, but I could be wrong.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3415270;
    Well, she WON the "PRIZE", didn't she??

I think that Phyllis picked up that lipstick off the dressing table, but I could be wrong.
    Only temporarily my dear, only temporarily. He was sort of on loan.

I love to see me some crazy Phyllis but she needs to let Nick go. I'm tired of seeing her over him. She should have known this was going to happen. Look at how she got him.

I always thought Phyllis was better with Jack. I just wish Nick and Sharon would just go away. I've been tired of them for years.
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by ladytex;3415904;
    I always thought Phyllis was better with Jack. I just wish Nick and Sharon would just go away. I've been tired of them for years.
    ITA -It took me a long while to get on board with the Jack/Sharon thing - but then again Jack is very much my favorite so they could put him with just about anyone and I'd get on board eventually.

Also - is anyone kind of loving Eden/Noah relationship lately? I wish they hadn't done the whole sex storyline this young but I do think they're soo cute together and I love the little bits where they talk about how they'll get married and get an apartment etc. To me it feels like a real young love relationship.

(plus it's funny that little do they know they have years of infidelity/jail time/addiction/fertility issues/jail time/dna testing/infidelity/mental breakdowns/infidelity/car accidents/jail time ahead of them )

P.S. Am still ROYALLY ANNOYED by new Mac.

I wonder if they are going to make either Nikki or Esther be Mrs. C long lost daughter. Since both of them dislike Jill.
    And I don't like the new Mac either, she has no personality.
    Phylis picked up Sharon's lipstick off the dresser.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is ZERO about Noah that I like. Absolutely ZERO!! I really want to see something come along that completely rocks his world...and I don't mean in a good way.

And I've always felt that Jack and Phyllis belong together. 2 peas in a pod.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Two Spoilers!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon winds up pregnant! & Phyllis gets arrested!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

That first spoiler was easy to figure out a mile away. Pathetic but true.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Yeah I figured out the first one and the drama that would ensue ...
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

+ Reply to Thread