+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I'm still waiting for Sharon to pop up pregnant and not know who the baby daddy is ... Jack, Nick, or Billy ...

addison h.

I'm another one who's been watching this show since the womb but I cannot Cannot CANNOT for the life of me figure out the "chancellor" family tree....

when Jill said "phillip was cain's father so he's still technically a chancellor" it totally threw me...

can someone break down the facts about who's who in this crazy "family"????

THANK YOU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by addison h.;3406877;
    I'm another one who's been watching this show since the womb but I cannot Cannot CANNOT for the life of me figure out the "chancellor" family tree....

when Jill said "phillip was cain's father so he's still technically a chancellor" it totally threw me...

can someone break down the facts about who's who in this crazy "family"????

THANK YOU!!!!
    She was talking about Phillip Chancellor Sr, Catherine's deceased husband who was cheating with Jill.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Right and then everyone thought that Kay was Jill's mother, so that would make Billy another branch off that tree. Now that Jill is not Kay's daughter (or will we find out years from now that she really is?) Billy has no claims to being a Chancellor. And, of course, Mac being Brock's daughter makes her a Chancellor as well.

I forgot that Cane would still be a Chancellor. Now, does anyone recall who Brock's father was? For some reason I thought that it wasn't Phillip Sr.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3407149;
    I forgot that Cane would still be a Chancellor. Now, does anyone recall who Brock's father was? For some reason I thought that it wasn't Phillip Sr.
    No, Brock's father was a Reynolds. Someone said here the other day that he was Gary Reynolds. If he was ever on this show I have forgotten it or missed it.

Yesterday Katherine was talking about how she and Jill had never gotten along, which had to have been the understatement of the year, and in the next breath she mentioned how well she had always gotten along with Nikki. I am now wondering if they are going to come up with a story line making Nikki Katherine's daughter. Nothing surprises me in these soaps.

That wouldn't surprise me at all ...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Isn't Cane really Phillip Jr., but grew up with the name 'Cane', because he got switched with another baby?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

addison h.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3407298;
    Isn't Cane really Phillip Jr., but grew up with the name 'Cane', because he got switched with another baby?
    so cane would've conceivably been katherine's stepson?

...and...

(although I've watched forever I was in school when cane showed up so I never heard his story) is the phillip that nina was involved with not really a chancellor then either?

so confusing - oh and ita about nikki turning out to be kay's daughter!!!

The Nikki as Kay's daughter thing occurred to me - was Nikki's mother ever around? All I heard about was her abusive father. Who would Casey belong to, then? It would be quite the undertaking for the writers to explain all that.

Cane is Katherine's stepson, because her husband, Phillip Sr., fathered Cane with Jill while still married to Kay. So when they thought Jill was Kay's daughter, Cane was both stepson and grandson to Kay. The Phillip Jr. that Nina was involved with was some random kid that was switched at birth. Kay & Jill have allowed Nina's Phillip III to keep the money that Nina got when Phillip Jr. was killed, though.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread