+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

You were on "The L Word"? Am I reading this right? Who is "we both"? Help me out here.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3401583;
    You were on "The L Word"? Am I reading this right? Who is "we both"? Help me out here.
    Oh Lord NO! That would never happen!
    Cybil and Clementine were both on The L Word, They both played lesbian or bi-sexual characters.
    I'm saying I could never ever in a million years be on a show with my mother that had such explicit sex scenes that we both had parts in.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

OK, it makes more sense now, when I reread it! Somebody must have pushed my button!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cannot STAND Noah Newman. If my son had talked to me the way he talks to his mother, my son would be wearing false teeth today.

And, anytime Noah's mouth is moving, he lying. I don't understand why they keep extending him the benefit of the doubt, time after time!

Has anyone mentioned to Sharon that she seems to be a nut case and could really, really use some help? She has always been one of my favorites on the show but all this weirdness is surely noticed by someone other than us. Plus, has she turned into a nymphomaniac? All that bed hopping is making me dizzy.

Muduh, I think the writers are having Sharon suffer from some kind of mental breakdown - the stealing, the erratic behaviour, the bed-hopping - you know, basically what Phyllis has been doing for the past 15 years. I keep suspecting that she's going to attempt suicide - didn't she even say something to that effect in the letter she wrote to her mother? That's a pretty heavy storyline for a soap but Y&R has certainly done some disturbing storylines before, like Cassie's death and Ashley's breakdown after her baby died.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Sharon is living up to her perfect nickname "sharin" because she has been doing a lot of it lately.lol

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3401747;
    Muduh, I think the writers are having Sharon suffer from some kind of mental breakdown - the stealing, the erratic behaviour, the bed-hopping - you know, basically what Phyllis has been doing for the past 15 years. I keep suspecting that she's going to attempt suicide - didn't she even say something to that effect in the letter she wrote to her mother? That's a pretty heavy storyline for a soap but Y&R has certainly done some disturbing storylines before, like Cassie's death and Ashley's breakdown after her baby died.
    MsDiva, I'm ignoring YOU. You're bad.

Jane I'm just sure that she's having a breakdown and if you and I, who don't even know her that well can see it, then why the heck can't the people who have been around her so long not? I don't see the show regularly but has anyone had a heart to heart with her? You know something along the lines of, you're acting like a mental patient and we think maybe you need to have a few dozen sessions with a shrink. What's it going to take?

Sharin, seems to be keeping it in the family. The woman reminds me of Reva from GL. I am amazed that Victor has been able to steer clear of her naughty bits. I do think Both Sharon & Phyllis need to have their heads shrunk. I think in the case of Phyllis it may be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3401946;
    Jane I'm just sure that she's having a breakdown and if you and I, who don't even know her that well can see it, then why the heck can't the people who have been around her so long not? I don't see the show regularly but has anyone had a heart to heart with her? You know something along the lines of, you're acting like a mental patient and we think maybe you need to have a few dozen sessions with a shrink. What's it going to take?

Noah called her out on her wishy washy behavior but as usual, you know they ignore whatever he's saying.

+ Reply to Thread