+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

It is listed in her acting credits, however I don't remember her having a big role. You have to admit that "Abby" has that Big Love polygamist-child look to her; at least I think she does. She could easily have been lost in the throng of people on that show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've been seeing previews on Nickelodeon (the kids force me to watch ) for some "movie event" called Spectacular. One of the leads is Tammin Sursok aka Colleen Carlton.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3375300;
    It is listed in her acting credits, however I don't remember her having a big role. You have to admit that "Abby" has that Big Love polygamist-child look to her; at least I think she does. She could easily have been lost in the throng of people on that show.

You are right, it is listed in her acting credits. She does have that look to her.

My husband came home from work the other day and pulled out a piece he cut out of a newspaper that someone had left at work. I have to laugh when he does stuff like this!

Anyway, it is a spoiler about Don Diamont....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Don is now headed over to The Bold and the Beautiful where he will play Caroline Spencer's brother, Bill. I had to look up on Imdb to see who Caroline Spencer was, and I think she might have been a ex-lover of Ridge's. This might have been when I took a break from the show; I will have to see her character and how she fits in with the others to see if I remember her or not.

Wow, Jess Walton is 60? She does look wonderful and I agree with Muduh, I like her look more than Nikki's. I'm also surprised to see Christian LeBlanc is 50, though I have noticed he seems to have aged a fair bit the last couple of years. I assumed it was because of Gloria.

I've said this before, but Tracy Bregman seriously needs to gain a good 15 pounds at least. That starved look is doing her no favours as she gets older. She's getting that sunken-faced Pirates of the Caribbean look and her arms are like matchsticks.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3376318;
    My husband came home from work the other day and pulled out a piece he cut out of a newspaper that someone had left at work. I have to laugh when he does stuff like this!

Anyway, it is a spoiler about Don Diamont....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Don is now headed over to The Bold and the Beautiful where he will play Caroline Spencer's brother, Bill. I had to look up on Imdb to see who Caroline Spencer was, and I think she might have been a ex-lover of Ridge's. This might have been when I took a break from the show; I will have to see her character and how she fits in with the others to see if I remember her or not.
    MamaC, remind me later today and we'll straighten this out. I'm pretty sure (well, kinda, sorta sure) I remember the story line.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Please report back who Caroline Spencer is. I think she may have been a character who was there before I started watching the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay girls, the best I remember Caroline was with Ridge, and then Thorne, naturally. She was a really pretty blonde and she had cancer, or some deadly disease. It seems like her dad was somehow also involved in the story but I'm not sure about that. I think his name was Bill Spencer. There was a tear jerking deathbed scene, as expected. I actually think that she and Thorne were married but can't remember that clearly either.

Okay, so Katherine Chancellor gets a room at the GCAC and walks in and sits down next to Nikki. No one in that place bats an eye?

Regarding Adam and his going blind, was Hope born blind or did she lose her site later on?

I wonder how far this storyline is going to go with Kevin. Weren't Katherine and Esther still in that room when Kevin got drugged and that picture taken?

MamaC somewhere back there I seem to remember hearing that Hope lost her sight when she was five years old. Of course that won't make a difference if they want it to be hereditary NOW.

And what's Gina so fired up for? Those tv reporters must have very little real news if they run every time someone wants to sound off about someone there. I have to say that I found Gloria, of the spacey look and dirty face, very entertaining though.

+ Reply to Thread