+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 533 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    AJane, Thanks for the spoiler tags! We didn't get that episode until Friday! I didn't think I had seen any snowflakes, but it's not impossible to miss a scene. That really blew me away when he unlocked the drawer.

What the heck is going on??? Here, I thought Victor was being his normal calculating self, getting ready to bust "Brad:..........and now it's looking like "Koo-Koo for Coco Puffs" time! Between him and John Abbott....I don't know...

And I'm tired of waiting for JT and Paul to come back and reveal what they've found on "Brad". Let's get on with it, for goodness sakes!

Anybody else just wanna slap Sharon? She certainly is feeling pretty high and mighty.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    AJane, Thanks for the spoiler tags! We didn't get that episode until Friday! I didn't think I had seen any snowflakes, but it's not impossible to miss a scene. That really blew me away when he unlocked the drawer.

What the heck is going on??? Here, I thought Victor was being his normal calculating self, getting ready to bust "Brad:..........and now it's looking like "Koo-Koo for Coco Puffs" time! Between him and John Abbott....I don't know...
    Did anybody catch what he was telling Nikki about making snowflakes....? I was doing something else when Mr. Mumble (as we all affectionately called him before Jack officially coined the phrase was talking and I didn't catch it :mm

And I'm tired of waiting for JT and Paul to come back and reveal what they've found on "Brad". Let's get on with it, for goodness sakes!
    Alas, we may be waiting awhile. You know how long days can last on soaps....

Anybody else just wanna slap Sharon? She certainly is feeling pretty high and mighty.
    I'll hold her down...

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    Did anybody catch what he was telling Nikki about making snowflakes....? I was doing something else when Mr. Mumble (as we all affectionately called him before Jack officially coined the phrase was talking and I didn't catch it
    It was some kind of mumbo-jumbo about a teacher of his when he was a boy. *insert rolleyes smilie here* Whoever is writing this drivel is the one I'D like to hold down and slap.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Oh yeah........he said she was the only teacher that ever liked him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone else notice what looks like the beginnings of a baby bump under the blouse that Phyllis was wearing today? Wonder if she is pregnant in real life?

FYI, Jewel will be performing on the show today as part of some memorial tribute to Cassie.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Okay, what's with Drucilla's hair? The way it's braided it looks like a pillbox hat.

Were those prenatal vitamins that Phyllis left in the breakroom today?

OK. So I don't watch this show every day. I can't believe that Sharon and Brad are both in NY and no-one will figure that out. And that they had an "episode" together and Brad thinks that it will be their little secret. How dumb is that?

So John is sick but not Alzheimers. Why don't they write in some good jailhouse espionage or conflict with other cons?

Is Phyllis holding back telling Nick she's pregnant because of Jack? Are they sending her on her new job because she really is expecting and it's a good way to have to absent for awhile later on? Do we know who the baby's father really is?

I think Victor is being nice and supportive because he's schrewd enough to know that if his wifey and daughter see him as a real good Dad, when he finally breaks them all with his horrible news about Brad, they will forgive him and not hate him forever. You can attract more with honey than vinegar, yes?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Yes, misskitty, we can tell that you don't watch this show everyday !

I'm starting to wonder about Victor.

#1: People who are settled in on committing suicide give away things (fact).

Why is he giving away everything? I can't imagine Victor (the character) suiciding.

He gave his daughter (Victoria) away (at her wedding). He gave away his interest in his company.

He gave his jet away (with everything that came with it)?
    he gave away his control of his company (again).

This actor's contract must be in negotiations because this just doesn't make sense,

I can't imagine Victor suiciding, but you can't rule it out! I just hope all of this is connected with "Brad".

I am still wondering what is with the snowflakes. I've wondered about
    senility for Victor and writing him out. But will this be all involved with this contract and him being written out?

I love me some Victor, so I don't want to see him phased out of this show...but everybody has to go sometimes (just like in real life.),

+ Reply to Thread