+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

FORT Newbie

Re: Young and the Restless

Does anybody know: who is the woman in bandages that we've seen with Victor a few times?
    and: How does "Mrs. C." survive the bomb today?

I don't know, Sleepless, but have been wondering the same thing about the bandaged woman.

How old is Ashley supposed to be? Her little bratty snob of a daughter is 15 or 16, right? I think Ashley was in her 30s maybe when she was born.

In real life, Eileen Davidson will be 50 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3373147;
    I don't know, Sleepless, but have been wondering the same thing about the bandaged woman.

How old is Ashley supposed to be? Her little bratty snob of a daughter is 15 or 16, right? I think Ashley was in her 30s maybe when she was born.

And Eric Braeden is 64-65 but we're supposed to believe that they're going at it like rabbits. Trust me when I tell you that there aint nuthin real life about that setup.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Abby's character is 14, I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3373147;

I think the bandaged woman is Diane, but a different actress from the original to explain the plastic surgery. Can't imagine what could have "messed her up".

I was shocked to hear that Tonya Lee Williams was also 50. These women look magnificent for their age, and not in a fake, facelifted way. Melody Thomas Scott is just a couple of years older but she hasn't aged as well.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think that Jesse Walton is also in her early fifties and she looks great to me. I like her more natural look. More natural than Nicki's anyway.

How about that ratty looking pony tail that Ashley wore to the birthday party? Didn't spend a whole lot of time on that one,did she?

Ponytails are the new "in" hairdo, so I've read.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Eric Braeden will be 68 in April.

Peter Bergman will be 56 in June.

Melody Scott Thomas will be 56 in April.

Christian LeBlanc actually turned 50 last year! I thought he was younger for some reason. Gregg Rikaart is only 32.

Jess Walton actually turned 60 in February.

Kate Linder is 62!

Tracy Bregman is 46 and Doug Davidson is 54

Jeanne Cooper will be 81 in October.

And Patti Weaver was actually born on my birthday, same day/same year! LOL

I never would have thought that Tonya Lee Williams was 50 either.

I'm noticing that Y&R has a couple of actors from HBO's Big Love on board now. The actress that plays Abby has played on Big Love; the actress that plays Jimmy plays an extremely androgenous character on Big Love.

First, it was the country of Australia (Cane and Colleen); now it's Big Love.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3374276;
    I'm noticing that Y&R has a couple of actors from HBO's Big Love on board now. The actress that plays Abby has played on Big Love; the actress that plays Jimmy plays an extremely androgenous character on Big Love.

First, it was the country of Australia (Cane and Colleen); now it's Big Love.
    I know the original teenage Colleen (Lyndsey Fonseca) is on Big Love and was on Desperate Housewives last season. I also remember seeing Jimmy but I've never seen the girl who plays Abby.

+ Reply to Thread