+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

  1. #2061
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;3337237;
    I hate that name they gave that baby, Cordelia...geeze...why does that sound like Chlamydia every time I hear it.
    I just re watched the show and caught the complete name. It is Cordelia Katherine Valentine Asby, however that last name is spelled. Quite a mouthful, huh?

  2. #2062
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Another thing I wanted to ask you all. Am I the only one who thinks they may be setting up a Jack/Colleen romance? When did they even get friendly? I don't remember them ever being around each other.

  3. #2063
    bb addicted tapper01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,187

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3338267;
    Another thing I wanted to ask you all. Am I the only one who thinks they may be setting up a Jack/Colleen romance? When did they even get friendly? I don't remember them ever being around each other.
    ewwwwwwwwwww

    that is kind of sick?

  4. #2064
    FORT Fanatic rcurrytoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    675

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3338267;
    Another thing I wanted to ask you all. Am I the only one who thinks they may be setting up a Jack/Colleen romance? When did they even get friendly? I don't remember them ever being around each other.
    Ewwww! Jack's her uncle!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

  5. #2065
    FORT Fogey IdolCanadien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Am I the only one who thinks they may be setting up a Jack/Colleen romance?
    If this was Bold & Beautiful I'd agree with you completely. Since it's Y&R and Brad Bell isn't calling the shots I doubt a blood uncle/niece would ever be coupled on this show.

  6. #2066
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Colleen is Jack's sister's daughter.....Hel-loooo?........
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  7. #2067
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;3338383;
    If this was Bold & Beautiful I'd agree with you completely. Since it's Y&R and Brad Bell isn't calling the shots I doubt a blood uncle/niece would ever be coupled on this show.
    Oops, I told you I have memory lapses. It's so seldom that I see Tracy that the connection slipped my mind. And may I add that that was a very kind way you pointed out my error. Thanks.

    And shay, helloo back at you. Check back with me when you hit seventy, okay?

  8. #2068
    I <3 Megatron! football_chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    In the end zone doing my touchdown dance
    Posts
    1,668

    Re: Young and the Restless

    I want to slap Cain upside the head and get him out of his funk. It's a soap opera.. he's doesn't need to sulk for the next 3 weeks.

    The whole Neil/Tyra/Karen thing is tr&#233;s boring. And the little girl - what's her name - is starting to drive me crazy. See, Muduh? I have memory lapses too But I'm only 38

  9. #2069
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3338977;
    I want to slap Cain upside the head and get him out of his funk. It's a soap opera.. he's doesn't need to sulk for the next 3 weeks.

    The whole Neil/Tyra/Karen thing is trés boring. And the little girl - what's her name - is starting to drive me crazy. See, Muduh? I have memory lapses too But I'm only 38
    Yes Cane, (I think that's how he spelled it when he signed the birth certificate although I couldn't swear to it) seems like he's as far out there as I am. What do you want to bet that he's going to take off with that baby? And unless Jill steps up to the plate it seems he's on is own. He's mad at everyone.

    I don't watch often enough to know anything about the Neil mess. I was shocked yesterday to see a flashback of Neil kissing someone other than his wife. I didn't think Mr Straight arrow would dream of such a thing. I've always liked Neil a lot and am not liking this story line.


    After all this time, I still miss Malcom.

  10. #2070
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,811

    Re: Young and the Restless

    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3338823;
    Oops, I told you I have memory lapses. It's so seldom that I see Tracy that the connection slipped my mind. And may I add that that was a very kind way you pointed out my error. Thanks.

    And shay, helloo back at you. Check back with me when you hit seventy, okay?

    You've got a deal!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.