+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree442Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

What was Ashley upset about today. Something about Colleen being in charge of Abby's inheritance?

Boy, lookinout2, seems like much action coming up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brad entrusted Abby's inheritance to Colleen because of Ashley's close involvement with Victor; Ashley didn't like that. Guess he revised his will just before he died, huh?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3335881;
    Brad entrusted Abby's inheritance to Colleen because of Ashley's close involvement with Victor; Ashley didn't like that. Guess he revised his will just before he died, huh?
    I just watched it. Do you think Ashley and Colleen will end up clashing? I see it happening.

I'm confused. For some reason I thought that Cain knew that Chloe's baby isn't his. I must be wrong, right?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Very right.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

For those who haven't seen today's show, don't miss it. The last ten minutes or so are pure gold. Well they were to me anyway.

FORT Fan

Muduh, Cane didn't know. And I hope Colleen and Ash clash...I'm not Ash's biggest fan and would like to see her knocked down a bit.

Anyone interested in Neil's story?
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3337045;
    Muduh, Cane didn't know. And I hope Colleen and Ash clash...I'm not Ash's biggest fan and would like to see her knocked down a bit.

Anyone interested in Neil's story?
    I'm not sure why but I have never liked Ashley, ever. I didn't even feel sorry for her when she was in that mental institution all those years ago.

I hate that name they gave that baby, Cordelia...geeze...why does that sound like Chlamydia every time I hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;3337237;
    I hate that name they gave that baby, Cordelia...geeze...why does that sound like Chlamydia every time I hear it.
    I THOUGHT I heard that. There's a grocery store here named Miss Cordelia's in honor of the owners mother. She passed away a few years ago when she was in her nineties I believe. I thought maybe that was about the time that people stopped naming kids that name. I'm not a big fan of naming kids those antique names.

Cane is the stupid sap he told Chloe she thought she suckered. I was so happy when she corrected him about the dna test they did months ago that said he couldn't be ruled out as the father. It always ate at me that Cane and Silly (aka Lily) just ran with that saying it said he was the dad when the test never said that. He was suckered into marriage twice by both Chloe and Amber.

+ Reply to Thread