+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

That was a brass paperweight. I was catching a replay, and it was holding down papers that Nick had come into the conference room to get while Sharon was working in there.

You know, just like the living room that always was used for the bedroom at Nick's and Phylliss's home, that conference seems like it is frequently used as an office for one of the execs....most recently, Nick's. I've never seen a meeting being held in there. Isn't that usually what conference rooms are used for? Does Nick even have an office?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3324811;
    That was a brass paperweight. I was catching a replay, and it was holding down papers that Nick had come into the conference room to get while Sharon was working in there.

You know, just like the living room that always was used for the bedroom at Nick's and Phylliss's home, that conference seems like it is frequently used as an office for one of the execs....most recently, Nick's. I've never seen a meeting being held in there. Isn't that usually what conference rooms are used for? Does Nick even have an office?
    I was wondering how Nick could tell Sharon to leave the company and she just packed up and walked out. Was he her boss?

I think he was her boss. Wasn't he the one that hired her to come back for Beauty of Nature?

FORT Fan

^^ he was the one that presented the offer to her but I think it was a joint decision between himself, Neil, and Victoria. I could be wrong though.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Looks like Chloe is going to die, and leave all of the chaos in her wake!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ok, I've missed watching all week and planned to catch up on Saturday. What's this about Chloe dying?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

She had the baby, now she's septic and intubated. I think she's about to crash. The paternity secret is still intact.

I see Sharon is still in klepto mode!

I saw that klepper move!!! Outrageous!!! And now I see how she got hooked up with Billy. I could not even have imagined her looking like the last alcoholic on the lane a week ago!

Rats! I thought Chloe was on her way to croakville. Oh well.........

FORT Fan

^^^ you're not the only one disappointed Chloe's still alive. Just read these Sharon spoilers, thought I'd share
    Click to see Spoiler:
    per SOW/SOD Sharon's at the bookstore with Noah & Eden. Steals some books, puts them in Noah's bag, gets a call that her mom is in the hospital. They go to the hospital. Eden ends up with the bag and the siren goes off when she tries to leave the store.

Sharon confesses to Doris that she's been losing time. Blanking out as she calls it. Doris mentions it's not the first time it's happened to Sharon but Sharon doesn't want to talk about it. Nick calls Sharon about Eden getting into trouble. She goes back to the bookstore, yells at Eden, Phyllis, and eventually Nick, who is trying to calm her. Sharon finds the elephant she stole from Brad but doesn't remember taking it. She uses the key in Brad's hiding spot to go back into his house & put the elephant back, it ends up breaking, and she starts to have a panic attack. Also she and Billy decide not to say anything about their night.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

+ Reply to Thread