+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Muduh, the CBS site has full episodes, but probably have commercials. Also noticed that the imdb website also has full episodes of Y&R on there as well.

Since we are talking about a soap opera, Sharon could have gotten preggars by good ol' Nick!

I think it is safe to say that Esther and Joe Izuzu aren't going to be in the family way.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3319386;
    I wish I could, but that's the first I've ever heard of any such site. If you find out, be sure to let me know! I'll do the same.

I'd like to find a site that tells you where you can find/buy the jewelry pieces that you see on the soaps.
    It shows full episodes and without commercials they are 38 minutes long. I'm going to try and find it again.

Okay so what was that thing that Sharon pocketed when she went back into the boardroom after Nick left? Something gold.

At first I thought it was a cell phone, then I thought it was a small picture frame.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't know what that was, but it was Nick's. Sharon is becoming a "klepper", as Edith Bunker called it...a kleptomaniac. So far, it seems to revolve around men that she was close to. What is with this storyline?? This is ridiculous!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was a Elephant.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The first item was an elephant from Brad's house. The second was something from Newman's office conference room where she had met with Nicholas. She's up to #2, now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Does this mean we should expect her to steal something that belongs to Jack? I'm not liking this turn of events at all.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3321703;
    The first item was an elephant from Brad's house. The second was something from Newman's office conference room where she had met with Nicholas. She's up to #2, now!
    I just watched the show and I'm thinking the gold thing may have been a paperweight. I couldn't see it really close but that all I can think it would be. I'm afraid that they are going to write in a nervous breakdown for Sharon.

Why is she taking things from them? That's confusing the heck out of me.

I think this is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the start of her breakdown
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I recently read that she's going to shoplift, get drunk and sleep with Billy
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

+ Reply to Thread