+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Am I the only one who thought Phyllis Morphed back into evil Phyllis mentally? When she was talking to Nick about him not leaving on Friday, I felt the Phyllis that ran down Paul & Christine on their wedding day had returned.

FORT Fan

I think the last time we'd seen Doris was back during Cassie's death. But that's the same actress. It was nice to see her back. I think Sharon & Phyllis both are losing it but in very different ways.

As for that spoiler...I'm hoping someone got their info wrong. Billy has enough to deal with. I heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    2/16 is the day that the truth comes out about Chloe's baby. That's what Billy needs to be dealing with, not Sharon. And according to Daniel Goddard, he and Christel recently filmed scenes that he says will put last year's Valentine's to shame. He says they should air on 3/2
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3312574;
    Am I the only one who thought Phyllis Morphed back into evil Phyllis mentally? When she was talking to Nick about him not leaving on Friday, I felt the Phyllis that ran down Paul & Christine on their wedding day had returned.
    I, too, thought I saw 'evil Phyllis' resurfacing! That would be great!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yep, I'm positive Phyllis is once again finding her inner crazy. I mentioned it a few posts back. She's got that big toothy fake smile and you can just see the lunacy in her eyes. Michelle Stafford has that look down pat.

I thought Doris was dead, too. And I saw a headline on a CBS soap rag that said that Christel Khalil might be replaced. I hope not - I remember the last time Lily was recast.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan

I was not a fan of recast Lily either. I think it more to do with me being used to Christel but still I think that actress was a bad choice. But VR loved her.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I think the actress that plays Colleen is a lousy actress. Her confrontation of Victor, at Brad's home, was pathetic. I'm convinced that Y&R has a "farm team" in Australia, calling "up" actors when they need them. So far, we have lousy a Cane and a lousy Colleen....both from the "farm team" Am I leaving anyone out?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OK, is the next person to get pregnant, on this show, Eden? After all, she and Noah are "in love" and being forbidden to see each other...and we know in what direction that is probably heading.

And Sharon, saying that had she not been at the cabin when Noah and Eden went to the fake "bowl-a-thon", she could have stopped Noah from going to the lake, and Brad would still be alive. That was just about stupid, since she never tells him "No", anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3319333;
    OK, is the next person to get pregnant, on this show, Eden? After all, she and Noah are "in love" and being forbidden to see each other...and we know in what direction that is probably heading.

And Sharon, saying that had she not been at the cabin when Noah and Eden went to the fake "bowl-a-thon", she could have stopped Noah from going to the lake, and Brad would still be alive. That was just about stupid, since she never tells him "No", anyway.
    Well she knows as well as we do that is contract was up. It wouldn't have mattered who was where, he was going to die!

Shay, the other day when I was prowling around I found a site where I could watch whole episodes, minus the commercials. I can't find it again. Can you help?

I wish I could, but that's the first I've ever heard of any such site. If you find out, be sure to let me know! I'll do the same.

I'd like to find a site that tells you where you can find/buy the jewelry pieces that you see on the soaps.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 02-12-2009 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3319386;
    I wish I could, but that's the first I've ever heard of any such site. If you find out, be sure to let me know! I'll do the same.

I'd like to find a site that tells you where you can find/buy the jewelry pieces that you see on the soaps.
    At one time some of the jewelry on ABC soaps could be bought from the ABC store on the ABC website, they may still do that.
    Kristian Alfonso, (Hope Brady, on Days Of Our Lives) and some of the castmates wear jewelry that Kristian designed and sells on her website.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

+ Reply to Thread