+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3307717;
    I find it karma that Nick cheated on Sharon with Phyllis and now he's cheating on her with Sharon. As they say, once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Or as Dr. Phil says...if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

lookinout2, I was thinking it might be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Diane
    as well. I was hoping not -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she already returned once and a second time would be pretty anti-climactic
    . It would make sense if it were
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Christine
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Christine
    is definitely coming back.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm hoping to see Sharon and Phyllis rolling in the dirt on Brad's new grave, clawing and scratching, battling it out!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OMG, Too see sharon and Phyllis rolling around over Brad's grave would be hilarious. I about died when Jack called Brad a Bradsickle. lol

Does it just set your teeth on edge that that whiney Abby is constantly turning to Ashley to be folded to her for a big hug? She gives me the impression that she enjoys the drama more than she misses her dad. Didn't she just tell him the other day that she'd rather live with Victor (and all his money)? I can't stand that actress but she sure has the spoiled brat part down pat.

FORT Fan

What did they do? dig Brad up out of the ice and throw him in a hole? Did I miss a funeral? dag!!! AND, Abby and whiny ice skating girl need to be recast!

FORT Fan

^^ or they could just get rid of Eden for good. Either way works for me.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3308844;
    What did they do? dig Brad up out of the ice and throw him in a hole? Did I miss a funeral? dag!!! AND, Abby and whiny ice skating girl need to be recast!

It was pretty quick, for sure. According to the rabbi, it is Jewish tradition to bury the body quickly after death (within 24 hours comes to mind) and do it without the family present. Some people did go to the cemetery though and met up with the rabbi and a few, very few, prayers were offered. After that, people went back to Brad's house and got ready to eat food, I guess! There definitely was no memorial like they had when Kay "died" or when John Abbott died.

Which makes me wonder.....why was Brad's mom not there? They had Abby on the phone with her....and then Colleen took over the call.

I also wonder if someone, Colleen maybe, will move into Brad's place. I don't even know where Colleen is living these days. Ashley and Abby are at Victors, so they are all set.

I also shook my head at all the ladies who showed up to the cemetery in heels, rather than boots. This is Wisconsin in the wintertime!

Prhoshay, Phyllis did look rather crazed at the cemetery. I would love to see those two rolling around, pulling hair, etc. Too funny!

I don't know where Colleen is living either. I know Jack offered as did Brad, which I thought she took him up on that offer but she said I have some clothes in my old room.

+ Reply to Thread