+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3305888;
    Yeah, I don't think keeping warm was an issue for them.

I thought everyone finding out about Brad's death moved too quickly. It seemed that Sharon found out and two seconds later she was telling Noah. Maybe I should just be thankful they aren't dragging it out forever like Katherine's storyline. I wish someone would hurry and whack her over the head so she gets her memory back already.
    About Sharon....she just found out about Brad right outside Noah's hospital room. Jack told her when she got to the hospital. She asked him to stay with her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3306732;
    Ho do you like this? I got to watch ten minutes of the show and then the power was shut off because he is remodeling the dining room and has moving a receptacle or some such nonsense. I missed the Bradcicle. Neither did I get to see Nick in his underoos yesterday or whenever. I'm going to have to get me another VCR or whatever they are called now. I can watch tapes at midnight or so. Surely no one will be moving receptacles during the wee hours.
    Muduh, do you get the soap opera channel on your cable lineup? On Saturday nights, they do a Y&R marathon from 7pm - midnight. So if you missed any of this week's stuff you could catch up over the weekend. And they also rerun the same day show of Y&R at 7pm, midnight and 6am on my station. (i.e Thursday's show would rerun at 7pm Thursday night, and again at midnight and 6 am on Friday)

I think they even have episodes online at cbs.com under Daytime.

I'm not gonna lie. I shed a few tears today. That did move rather quickly. I was cracking up at Abby on the phone telling Grandma that some girl made Noah go ice skating. I love the shot of Brad under the ice. That was great.

I can't believe they STILL do not have fingerprints of Katherine!! Really!?

Just read a spoiler for the week of 2/16....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon and Billy get drunk and have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3306745;
    About Sharon....she just found out about Brad right outside Noah's hospital room. Jack told her when she got to the hospital. She asked him to stay with her.
    I saw that part. I just thought she'd take a few minutes to let it sink in first...or something. It just seemed a bit rushed to me.

Regarding the spoiler....
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fan

I agree that everything moved a little to quickly but like someone else mentioned, I guess the writers just didn't want to drag everything out. I wish they would take that same route with some of their other stories. Regardless, today was still a pretty good show and I haven't said that about YR in years.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3307044;
    Muduh, do you get the soap opera channel on your cable lineup? On Saturday nights, they do a Y&R marathon from 7pm - midnight. So if you missed any of this week's stuff you could catch up over the weekend. And they also rerun the same day show of Y&R at 7pm, midnight and 6am on my station. (i.e Thursday's show would rerun at 7pm Thursday night, and again at midnight and 6 am on Friday)
    I don't have cable. I'm probably going to get it though because he needs something other than tearing the house apart to occupy him. There's only so much decorating you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;3307177;
    Just read a spoiler for the week of 2/16....

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon and Billy get drunk and have sex.
    Ugh, the writers should have their collective asses kicked for that. It makes no sense to the current storylines. If they couldn't boost the ratings with Brad frozen under the ice, this won't cut it either.

It's all about the memorial service on today's show as well - one particularly good scene
    Click to see Spoiler:
    where Colleen tells Victor off - you go, girl!
    . I sense Phyllis may be about to find her scary psycho self again soon...anyone else remember when she tried to mow down Christine with her car because she was jealous of Cricket & Danny? This storyline is eerily familiar.

There's also a teaser at the end -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor is talking to a woman whose identity isn't revealed in the clip, but he says something to the effect of "I have big plans for you". I don't think it's Jill, and the fact we don't see her makes me think they're dragging a new or former character into his latest revenge-on-Jack plot. I have no idea who it could be.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3307680;
    Ugh, the writers should have their collective asses kicked for that. It makes no sense to the current storylines. If they couldn't boost the ratings with Brad frozen under the ice, this won't cut it either.

It's all about the memorial service on today's show as well - one particularly good scene
    Click to see Spoiler:
    where Colleen tells Victor off - you go, girl!
    . I sense Phyllis may be about to find her scary psycho self again soon...anyone else remember when she tried to mow down Christine with her car because she was jealous of Cricket & Danny? This storyline is eerily familiar.

There's also a teaser at the end -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor is talking to a woman whose identity isn't revealed in the clip, but he says something to the effect of "I have big plans for you". I don't think it's Jill, and the fact we don't see her makes me think they're dragging a new or former character into his latest revenge-on-Jack plot. I have no idea who it could be.
    I want psycho Phyllis to return. Who she's been (or should I say who the writers have turned her into) since she's been with Nick, is not the character I fell in love with.

As for the spoiler, some people were speculating on another board that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the actress used to play on AMC and that she might be playing Diane. I have no idea if that's true or not.

Does anyone know when Christine is supposed to be back?

Lastly, I'm not sure if this has been discussed but given recent events
    Click to see Spoiler:
    do you guys think the big wedding that was hinted at in TVGuide is going to be Nick and Sharon?
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I find it karma that Nick cheated on Sharon with Phyllis and now he's cheating on her with Sharon. As they say, once a cheater, always a cheater.

+ Reply to Thread