+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 513 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree397Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I just found this history site...awesome.

http://www.allsoapscoops.com/yreighties.html
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Victor had Cash (Nicki's strip club boyfriend, I think) stashed in the basement. Do not ask me why. Your memory is waaaay superior to mine when it comes to these shows!

These cages can be picked up for a song at IKEA...didn't you know that??
    Didn't he also have his ex-wife Julia locked up in the basement for awhile?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I wouldn't think they would have him lock more than one person in the basement per lifetime, but....? Maybe we should look at the history site? I'm sure Cash was locked in the basement over Nicki.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    With plumbing?
    Since when did bathrooms become a necessity in soaps?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well if the poor people have to live in the cages for months on end, I think a commode would be a nice touch, don't you?

Yes, katkitty, I'm almost certain that Julia was also a guest at the crossbar hotel. She's who I was thinking of anyway.

Nooooo, it was that Michael Scott guy. Take a look at that link, Muduh...it all came back to me after reading it. Remember Leanna Love?
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    The first Y&R epi I ever saw had Nikki pregnant with Victoria, and married to some guy with a lot of curly hair and a mustache. Victor, I think, may have been married to Julia. I was in junior high or thereabouts.

One thing I am grateful for - the virtual disappearance of Cricket (Christine, Shmistine - she'll always be a bug to me). I despised her from the minute she arrived on the show - they should have given her the nose job BEFORE they tried to pass her off as a model. She ruined Paul for me.
    Spoke too soon, did you?

I think the sight of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor cutting up paper snowflakes
    will make me forget the reappearance of Cricket. (I put that line in spoiler tags as I'm not sure which episode my neighbours to the south are up to. )

I think the sight of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    will make me forget the reappearance of Cricket. (I put that line in spoiler tags as I'm not sure which episode my neighbours to the south are up to. )

We are pass that. Let's just saw I do believe next week will be good. All the spoiler we get.

I think the sight of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    AJane, I was just coming in here to ask what that was all about. I keep Y & R on in the background a few mornings a week but don't always catch the details. I was wondering if I missed some important tidbit...

+ Reply to Thread